Angry fans crash HBO website

Ponderous

F'in Ponderous... BE DIALING!
I honestly believe HBO owes me for the hour of my life I wasted watching that piece of shit. The only good thing was when Leotardo was killed. That episode, in fact the whole season, gets one finger up.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I honestly believe HBO owes me for the hour of my life I wasted watching that piece of shit. The only good thing was when Leotardo was killed. That episode, in fact the whole season, gets one finger up.
The hour? Wasn't this the 86th episode (or something like that?). They owe all the time spent over the years. Everyone wanted SOME kind of resolution, and got NOTHING. After 6 seasons, THAT'S how it ends?

People need closure, and there wasn't any.

I can almost guarantee that someone is going to sue HBO for that ending.

With all the frivolous bullshit going on in the legal system.....you know it'll happen.

There is no such thing as closure in hollywood anymore. Look at Heroes, originally planned to be a stand alone mini series with a beginning/middle/end but uh oh, it became popular so NBC had to tack on a bunch of shit to the end to give it "spinoff" possibilities. Thus turning the ending into a anticlimactic mess.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I'm not cancelling HBO. I already wrote off Sopranos awhile ago. Big Love and John from Cincinatti and the Wire? Sopranos has been old news.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Jesus christ.... a split second of that hot bitches side titty... not even a full tit!!!!

Im a huge boxing fan and huge Wire fan, I wont be cancelling. but I probably wont be buying any sopranos box sets like Ive been meaning to. I just dont care enough anymore

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Why would you cancel HBO?

HBO didn't write the show. And no matter what happens, there won't be another episode, whether the last episode kicked ass or not. I've never seen the show so I can't quite comprehend the anger. It's a fucking tv show.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
haha! see what happens when you get so hooked on a TV show? It ends up disappointing you after a while.

Losers. :action-sm

maz

TRueWDTer
i'm seriously thinking of getting direct tv
my comcast bill is outrageous
don't really watch most of the channels
and hbo movies suck most of the time
any direct tv people have feedback on the service?
i'd appreciate any info

i'd appreciate any info
I have had no problems with Direct TV, I love my DVR as well. More HD channels on the way.

Why would you cancel HBO?

HBO didn't write the show. And no matter what happens, there won't be another episode, whether the last episode kicked ass or not. I've never seen the show so I can't quite comprehend the anger. It's a fucking tv show.
because in the first two seasons, chase made us love the show, really enjoy the characters, then proceeded to give us shit for the next 4 seasons

true its not really important in the grand scheme of things, but annoying nonetheless

Iostcause

There is no such thing as closure in hollywood anymore. Look at Heroes, originally planned to be a stand alone mini series with a beginning/middle/end but uh oh, it became popular so NBC had to tack on a bunch of shit to the end to give it "spinoff" possibilities. Thus turning the ending into a anticlimactic mess.
Yeah, you're totally pulling that Heroes stuff out of your ass. It's always been planned as a series. The spinoff you speak of was dreamed up to fill in the midseason gap between halves of the season because the ratings suffered after coming back. Enjoy talking out of your ass though.

Yeah, you're totally pulling that Heroes stuff out of your ass. It's always been planned as a series. The spinoff you speak of was dreamed up to fill in the midseason gap between halves of the season because the ratings suffered after coming back. Enjoy talking out of your ass though.
Hahah get offended much.
Yeah I am going to believe that the intention at the beginning of the series was to have the final battle between Sylar and Hiro to end in 1 second and to have him crawl into a sewer. Bullshit.
I loved the show to death, the ending was awful and a sign of the times. Gee I cant wait for Heroes in the Feudal Era. :icon_roll

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
i'd appreciate any info
I've got nothing but good words for Direct TV. Especially the service end. You nearly always get thru quick to real english speaking person. Their web site is pretty good and you can change most of your channels and packages there without any hassle. I go away alot in the summer and can suspend /reboot service real easy too. I really can't tell you if their prices are competetive though, seems pretty expensive to me so u might wanna check it out.

maz

TRueWDTer
I have had no problems with Direct TV, I love my DVR as well. More HD channels on the way.
thanks dev
my hbo special is up in august
and with the boys on direct tv
maybe i won't have to resub my 2 radios to xm

maz

TRueWDTer
thanks dev
my hbo special is up in august
and with the boys on direct tv
maybe i won't have to resub my 2 radios to xm
ditto to you blu
thanks for the info

BravoSierra

because in the first two seasons, chase made us love the show, really enjoy the characters, then proceeded to give us shit for the next 4 seasons

true its not really important in the grand scheme of things, but annoying nonetheless
Then why would you watch it? Maybe I'm making too much sense.

BravoSierra

once you start watching, after 3 or 4 seasons, your just gona stop? is that your suggestion
Yes. I love football. But if the Super Bowl is a blowout in the 4th quarter, I'm switchin the channel. If you expect each episode to get better, just be prepared to be let down.

thats the beauty of The Wire. 5 seasons, each season is its own story. the creators had a 5 season show planned, thats all they wanted. and now that in its 4th season it finally got the respect it deserves, and it could easily go on for more seasons, david simon says its a 5 season show, there are no more stories for it, period