Angry Videogame Nerd

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
My favorite is the Sega CD reviews. Those were some ridiculous games.

It's pretty cool that he has a WYSP stickers You don't see too many WOW stickers these days :\

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006

pmoney316

Mar 30, 2006
Nashville TN
Laughed at all I saw today. Didn't want to overkill it, so I stopped after watching four of them. Absolutely hilarious.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Watched like 5 of these in a row, this guys great.
I kinda remember liking the Friday the 13th game.

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
Since it was part of todays show discussion, the thread can stay.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
CL: Any recommendations? I haven't played a lot of the games he's reviewed but so far I've watched the Power Glove, Ninja Turtles, and Back to the Future and they've all been fucking hilarious. I chose those because I'm somewhat familiar with them.

Are there any that you can appreciate without having played or without knowing the game at all?

the_ba

Dierks! Get to the chopper! Daah ahhh!!
Jan 18, 2004
Baton Rouge, LA
I just watched his newest one on Bugs Bunny's Birthday Bash. What a wonderful game that was! His piece on the Sega 32x brought back a lot of memories. I forgot how useless that piece of crap was.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Even though O&A found these bits funny, anyone else get the feeling that if ANN made an appearance on O&A that they'd give him 5 minutes before "Ramoneing" him?

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
AVGN is the man, and a O&A fan to boot. I have been following the guy since I found his videos on youtube. He eventually signed a deal with Gametrailers.com to carry his new videos exclusively, leading to him having a larger budget and actually getting payed for his videos. The guy is funny as hell, and a great director/editor of videos.

drm309

New Wackbagger, but O&A Lisetner since 98
Jul 7, 2006
Warwick, RI
I was joining this guys myspace and noticed that there is a link there saying that O and A were talking about his stuff on the air and loving it...then this douche gets on his msg board and says this...

"quote" - the dude's name is Chris...

They called you a 'niche' show?

Call up their radio show, tell them your youtube 'rank'. Then point out that uh... no, their show is 'niche', not yours. I already know you have more viewers. Oh!! wait, also give rolling rock shit since us fans have let them know that you promoted their beer for a while, but lately seem to have stopped doing so.

They know about the AVGN man, and they fail horribly at giving you anything at all for your massive promotion for them. Fuck rolling rock. fuck rolling rock in their god damn corporate anus. 'Get' the internet, or get the fuck out. RR sure as fuck showed me they sure don't fucking understand this 'internet thing'... so they can go fuck eachother's mouths. I will never even try their beer now, just because they are fucking idiots. I suggest other AVGN fans never buy the stuff either.

On that note, their OWN fucking site was 404'ing when I tried to let them know about AVGN! I did whois, found verison was their new carrier, and let a sales agent know. she laughed. ho ho! nothing funnier than being offline! anywho, she let their IT team know, and it was back up in 20 minutes or so. I also bet they have new server monitoring software in place now too, one that checks 404 vs actual error messages thrown. I really should send them a fucking bill for that.

anywho, their reply to me was basically: yeah, free marketing for us, shut up.

My reply is: fuck rolling rock. you lose, die and go away forever, you don't 'get' the internet at all. go fail.

Woo i've been drinking!!! WOO I did the job of some verison IT guy who makes 6 figures a year FOR FUCKING FREE. (this was a month and change ago) holy snaps i'm pissed off. I should post their fucking email to me here.

RR: fail
AVGN: win
Stupid radio idiots trying to get AVGN fame: fail.
Stupid radio idiots playing AVGN: win. <- i give them that, but they don't know what 'niche' means, that's for sure.

Opie and Anthony, if you read this, I bet you 100 bucks more people have seen AVGN online, much higher numbers than anyone that listens to your 'radio' show. it's ok, you don't need to show this to anyone else besides you two. LMK when you want my address, 'cause an easy 100 bucks sounds sweeeet!

"end quote"

Fucked up shit, people like him just make me cringe...really do...anyway, just wanted to throw that out there...l8r

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
I was joining this guys myspace and noticed that there is a link there saying that O and A were talking about his stuff on the air and loving it...then this douche gets on his msg board and says this...

"quote" - the dude's name is Chris...

They called you a 'niche' show?

Call up their radio show, tell them your youtube 'rank'. Then point out that uh... no, their show is 'niche', not yours. I already know you have more viewers. Oh!! wait, also give rolling rock shit since us fans have let them know that you promoted their beer for a while, but lately seem to have stopped doing so.

They know about the AVGN man, and they fail horribly at giving you anything at all for your massive promotion for them. Fuck rolling rock. fuck rolling rock in their god damn corporate anus. 'Get' the internet, or get the fuck out. RR sure as fuck showed me they sure don't fucking understand this 'internet thing'... so they can go fuck eachother's mouths. I will never even try their beer now, just because they are fucking idiots. I suggest other AVGN fans never buy the stuff either.

On that note, their OWN fucking site was 404'ing when I tried to let them know about AVGN! I did whois, found verison was their new carrier, and let a sales agent know. she laughed. ho ho! nothing funnier than being offline! anywho, she let their IT team know, and it was back up in 20 minutes or so. I also bet they have new server monitoring software in place now too, one that checks 404 vs actual error messages thrown. I really should send them a fucking bill for that.

anywho, their reply to me was basically: yeah, free marketing for us, shut up.

My reply is: fuck rolling rock. you lose, die and go away forever, you don't 'get' the internet at all. go fail.

Woo i've been drinking!!! WOO I did the job of some verison IT guy who makes 6 figures a year FOR FUCKING FREE. (this was a month and change ago) holy snaps i'm pissed off. I should post their fucking email to me here.

RR: fail
AVGN: win
Stupid radio idiots trying to get AVGN fame: fail.
Stupid radio idiots playing AVGN: win. <- i give them that, but they don't know what 'niche' means, that's for sure.

Opie and Anthony, if you read this, I bet you 100 bucks more people have seen AVGN online, much higher numbers than anyone that listens to your 'radio' show. it's ok, you don't need to show this to anyone else besides you two. LMK when you want my address, 'cause an easy 100 bucks sounds sweeeet!

"end quote"

Fucked up shit, people like him just make me cringe...really do...anyway, just wanted to throw that out there...l8r
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=8500463
Seems like a real people person.

drm309

New Wackbagger, but O&A Lisetner since 98
Jul 7, 2006
Warwick, RI
yea man, i'm sure in the morning, something will happen to this dude's myspace....meh, probably not, but this dude looks like a total A-Hole...