Angry Videogame Nerd

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I could have sworn he did G 'n G before but I guess he didnt. I have such a hate for that game dating all the way back to my days renting from the local video store.

fletcher

Donator
The JRPG turn based ending was a nice touch.

icculus1284

What do y'all think about Mike Matei doing videos in the absence of James?

I personally don't mind him, but people seem to love him or hate him on YouTube.

fletcher

Donator
"Motherfucker Mike" is hit or miss with me. Some of his shit is terrible but other stuff is ok. Its too bad that most of it falls into the terrible category.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
What do y'all think about Mike Matei doing videos in the absence of James?

I personally don't mind him, but people seem to love him or hate him on YouTube.
I'm not a big fan. It was nice to have new content on the site while James was busy filming the movie though. I just don't get excited for Mike videos.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I'm never a fan of the extended circle when it comes to the friends of podcasters or internet...video...guys like AVGN.

I want the original. Though if the choice is "Motherfucker" or nothing, I suppose I'd take the former over the latter.

I literally checked his site the day before yesterday. Sometimes I skip a day or two. Guess I got unlucky.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Did he get a new camera? The quality looks a lot better.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I'm glad he finally got around to reviewing Ghosts N Goblins. That game, both the arcade and NES version was hard to the point of almost being impossible to beat. Ditto it's sequels Ghouls N Ghosts and Super GnG. I can't get past the first level on almost any of them even with the dipswitch on 'easy'

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I could have sworn he did G 'n G before but I guess he didnt. I have such a hate for that game dating all the way back to my days renting from the local video store.
NES G nG was the first game I ever rented from the local video store when I bought my Nintendo circa 1988. Like I said above, it still can't really get anywhere in it. Too much shit swooping and flying at you and moving platforms.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
I've watched people speed run GnG games and I just bow down as it is happening. I like video games but I am such shit at them.

fletcher

Donator
GnG and now Ikari Warriors. He is now getting to the games that just like to kick you in the balls. Love it.