Angry Videogame Nerd

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
(I had a Tiger R-Zone)
Oof.

I had these two:

I taped them together and thought I was hot shit with two games in one. I was not a particularly bright child.

I could crush the shit out of the ball in the baseball game though.

Oof.

I had these two:

I taped them together and thought I was hot shit with two games in one. I was not a particularly bright child.

I could crush the shit out of the ball in the baseball game though.
I remember inheriting this one from my older brother, it is selling for $180 on amazon:

I also had the Mario Bros arcade handheld he showed. I totally forgot about it until right now.

I actually had 2 different Mario ones:

fletcher

Donator
I also had the Mario Bros arcade handheld he showed. I totally forgot about it until right now.

I had it too. The one where the boxes ran on conveyor belts and you have to load a truck, right?

I had it too. The one where the boxes ran on conveyor belts and you have to load a truck, right?
Holy shit I'm having a nostalgia attack. I completely forgot about that game.

fletcher

Donator
I still have it sitting around in a drawer somewhere. I wonder if it still works.

I still have it sitting around in a drawer somewhere. I wonder if it still works.
My family moved around too much for any of that shit to still be around. I had a ton of awesome old school toys that are gone forever.

fletcher

Donator
My family moved around too much for any of that shit to still be around. I had a ton of awesome old school toys that are gone forever.
I used to have a l0t of old school 80s toys that were awesome. Lost them all and we only moved once.

My mom had a garage sale and sold them all to a Chinese guy at the end of the day for less than $5. I think she even gave him the blanket my child hood was displayed on. She even made the guy give me the money like I made the sale, which I had to promptly hand over to her. I was 11. No wonder I harbor so much resentment.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
My mom sold my NES and all the games at a garage sale while I was at school without my knowledge.

"You have the new nintendo, why do you need the older version?"

Because the new one doesn't have Mega Man 2, Super C or Guardian Legend on it, you dolt.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Ha, you poor fucker. I had the Bo Jackson 2 in 1 game.

Yep, I was pretty awesome.

icculus1284

I never had a Tiger handheld because I saw how shitty they were when my friends tried to show them off.

Here's another one I just remembered owning. Holy fuck did I log in hours with this fucker.

blazin

In reading my town's Wikipedia entry, under notable residents:

Angry Video Game Nerd

Hilarious. Now that I think about it I think I might have seen this dude out and about

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Wow, tha that's terrible, I'm sorry.

Not the episode (it was great), that game. Holy fuck balls.

Assholes & Elbows

The Rabbi gets the salary,The Mohel gets the tips
How does OP have 20k posts and only one like?

How is it possible?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
the new Big Rigs episode is already in my top 5 fav AVGN videos of all time. The going infinite mph in reverse glitch is freaky

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I used to have a l0t of old school 80s toys that were awesome. Lost them all and we only moved once.

My mom had a garage sale and sold them all to a Chinese guy at the end of the day for less than $5. I think she even gave him the blanket my child hood was displayed on. She even made the guy give me the money like I made the sale, which I had to promptly hand over to her. I was 11. No wonder I harbor so much resentment.
:eek: