Anime Recommendations

Plunkies

You want something that finished and is recent?

Mahoutsukai no Yome is one of the best animes I've ever come across. I'd put that in my top 3 or 4 animes I've ever seen and it finished about 6-7 months ago.
That's on my list but I haven't gotten to it yet.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
The stuff they're adding to the hero exam that the book didn't show isn't bad. I was worried it would be horrible like the seal guy from last season.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I just browsed my anime folder to see what I have to catch up on and its depressing how much I have to watch some day.

I guess I owe @Neon and @Plunkies an apology for saying to watch more shit.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Finished Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san. Anyone who tells you Please don't bully me, Nagatoro and Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san are the same is an idiot.

Nagatoro is only 19 issues in, but has more personality in one issue, hell, even one page, than all 12 episodes of Takagi-San.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Found out that the first love story web comic/manga I've ever been into is made by a pretty prolific hentai artist. Why am I not surprised?

I gotta give the Japanese credit for giving him a chance at clean work. Nagatoro is getting pretty fucking popular.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Don't think I've seen someone attack a speech bubble before. Let alone bite it.

This weeks issue had quite a few funny moments.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Did a little digging to see whats popular these days beside Hero Academia and I figure I'll check these out at some point.

High Score Girl

Asobi Asobase (aka the silly faces show)

Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki - Covers the Mongul invasion of Japan. I figure @Falldog might enjoy this too. So I wanna check it out.

Gegege no Kitarou - Not sure what this is but the character design is mildly interesting to me.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
That is the cover of volume 20 of the manga.

The yellow haired guy is Mirio. You will meet him later this season. The other people are from season 4 or 5.

Except the white haired girl, you might meet her in the last episode of this season. If my assumption is correct.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
The more I listen to it, the more I like it. Enemy's Strike is still the best.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
There was another one I liked too but I can't remember what it is.