Anime Recommendations

Started reading some of the OPM manga. Holy crap that's some great art. At least compared to the time I read Attack on Titan.
...I hope attack on titan isn't the only thing you read? That art stinks, but yeah. Yusuke is a very talented man. He's also the only person to do an American Football manga. The only artist I've come across that I consider his equal or better is Takehiko Inoue.

Chainsaw Man made it to the cover of Shonen Jump!

Granted, he's all the way in the back, but this is def a good sign for him getting his own anime since most people on the cover get one.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Not the only thing I've read, but probably the last thing I've read. At the very least last thing I read online, which is where my mind went to while scrolling through OPM pages.

Not the only thing I've read, but probably the last thing I've read. At the very least last thing I read online, which is where my mind went to while scrolling through OPM pages.
Did you see OPM episode 3? Much to many peoples surprise, Garou's fight was well animated. This is making people either angry or confused as to where the shows resources were used.

Last edited:
@Falldog If you're getting into manga. Here's the first two pages of Chainsaw Man that I keep bringing up.

Its only on issue 20 but I really enjoy it.

Gonna check out the first couple episodes of some new shows. If anything is good I'll give you guys a heads up. @Falldog @Neon

Strike Witches - 501-butai Hasshin Shimasu
Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma
Senryuu Shoujo
Fairy Gone
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki

Senryuu Shoujo - meh, I wouldn't waste my time

Fairy Gone - Its well animated, some annoying CG characters, fairly generic story. Overall, not too bad, but also not great.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki - Each episode is 4 minutes of nonsense that seems to be about promoting some who gives a shit town. I kinda enjoy it.

Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma - crap

Strike Witches - 501-butai Hasshin Shimasu - kinda funny, but I'd pass on this personally

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Ok, this looks good. Starts off with some solid music and a good intro scene to set the mood of the show. I'm positive I've seen the main character before in manga. That might explain why it was much more well thought out than the other stuff. Keep an eye on this one.

@Neon @Falldog

I finished the 4 available episodes of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

If the rest of the series is as good as these 4 episodes then we're in for a treat. This is the best sword fighting I've seen since Sword of the Stranger. I don't suggest you watch it yet though. I burned through those episodes as quick as I could and now I'm stuck waiting till Saturday.

Think I'll finally get around to watching Yakusoku no Neverland now.

Finished Promised Neverland. That series is a bit of a bummer but its very well done. The character animation is super expressive.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is gonna be 26 episodes. :D

This show has such great directing and music that it makes OPM S2's shitty directing even more unforgivable. It could so easily be a who gives a shit affair but it never misses an opportunity to make something impactful.

Two episodes in, good stuff thus far
I couldn't help myself and read up to the current stuff in the manga. Its such a good series that I'm amazed I never read it till now.

The guy with the pig head is the best. He steals any scene he's in.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff

Chainsaw Man made it to the cover of Shonen Jump!

Granted, he's all the way in the back, but this is def a good sign for him getting his own anime since most people on the cover get one.
I recognize:
Deku from My Hero Academia,
Luffy from One Piece
Asta from Black Clover

I saw Non Non Biyori was getting a third season so I decided to check it out since its so popular.

Its much more toned down than I was expecting but I enjoyed the first episode I've seen.

I recognize:
Deku from My Hero Academia,
Luffy from One Piece
Asta from Black Clover
I can name about half of them. Some of the back people I've never seen before.

Oh, and Kimetsu no Yaiba is still awesome and only going to get better with each episode.

Last edited:

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Are there any decent sites left out there to watch anime? My go to site died. Now, everywhere I try has either 'disable adblocker so you can eat 30 seconds of ads' or things just don't stream.