Anime Recommendations

I'm going to start this and Sarazanmai this week. Been away from the game long enough.
Its such a good show. Inosuke is the cherry on top.

I've not heard of Sarazanmai. Tell me if its good.

On a unrelated note.

Finished season 1 of Non Non Biyori. Loved it. Starting season 2 and getting ready for season 3 to release.

Last edited:

Fatgum made it into the trailer for a second. He's a fun character.

Here's Sir Nighteye, All-Might's former sidekick. He's a big part of next season.

Demon Slayer ep12 might be the best one yet, and there's still another 12 episodes to go.

Both the OST and the sound effects for this show are amazing. It gives every scene a certain level of weight that it might not otherwise have.

Are you talking about Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Yeah, I think its engrish name is demon slayer.

I was reading some reviews from people and they're annoyed by the coward character. Ep 11 he is kinda annoying because its his first real screen time but he got better in 12 and continues to only get better with time. The guy has been in two fucking episodes and these cunts can't even let him have time to evolve.

...what in the hell did I just watch...

This is bizarre. Even by anime standards.
Ikuhara is like this but as I hear, by the end it's legit real world fucked up. Mawaru Penguindrum is one of my all time favorites and it's exactly like that - bizarre and cartoony but by the end you're crying and scarred for life.

Ikuhara is like this but as I hear, by the end it's legit real world fucked up. Mawaru Penguindrum is one of my all time favorites and it's exactly like that - bizarre and cartoony but by the end you're crying and scarred for life.
According to this article the show is about social satire.

Sarazanmai Has Barely Scratched The Bizarre Surface Of The Kappa

I've only seen one episode and had no idea what to expect. Sucking demons and secrets out of peoples asses was the last thing I ever expected to run across on a Sunday evening.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Yeah, I think its engrish name is demon slayer.

I was reading some reviews from people and they're annoyed by the coward character. Ep 11 he is kinda annoying because its his first real screen time but he got better in 12 and continues to only get better with time. The guy has been in two fucking episodes and these cunts can't even let him have time to evolve.
Because he's over the top annoying as fuck the first episode we see him. He may grow, but god damn that episode was annoying as fuck.

I've cooled dramatically toward the series by then though. It's been zzzz fest.

Because he's over the top annoying as fuck the first episode we see him. He may grow, but god damn that episode was annoying as fuck.

I've cooled dramatically toward the series by then though. It's been zzzz fest.
I really enjoy it.

The best parts of the series start after the three slayers team up and start hunting the "12 moons". They go after the first one after they get done with the house demon. That should take up the rest of the season to cover. There should only be one episode dedicated to the coward character going forward. He does become much less of a pussy overtime.

@Falldog

Mob Psycho OVA this September. Mob Psycho 100: The Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing ~A Healing Trip that Warms the Heart. Long name.

Season 2 of One Punch Man ended.... oof. That was maybe the worst butchering of good content that I've seen to date. It was sad to watch this season. There really no excuse for this after season 1 was so popular.

On another note, Dr Stone and Fire Force (certainly better than the manga's name translated into Fire Brigade of Flames) starts in a couple days. Lets hope for the best.

Nailing the animation style of the comic.

Going to watch Dr. Stone and Fire Force now. I've not read much of those mangas but they're pretty popular.

Dr. Stone and Fire Force had good 1st episodes.

Dr. Stone was clearly the better of the two though. Fire Force's characters annoyed me a little.

One last thing. My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, and Fire Force all use the same voice actor for their main character and its bugging me. He's also in Jojo but not as the main guy. Hire someone else for Christ sake.

6 episodes into Bungou Stray Dogs. I think @Neon said it was good a while back. So far the characters are entertaining but the plot is taking its time to kick in while they set up each characters past. I'm enjoying it overall.

6 episodes into Bungou Stray Dogs. I think @Neon said it was good a while back. So far the characters are entertaining but the plot is taking its time to kick in while they set up each characters past. I'm enjoying it overall.
I didn't love it but it was fine. It has multiple seasons now I think.