Anime Recommendations

I guess you saw the twitter storm after episode 19. Its was a humdinger, as the kids say.

I hear Vinland Saga was good this week. I'm still gonna hold off to binge watch it though.
It's hard for me to invest time in shows that may turn out to be meh. Good to know there is something worth watching for.

I don’t want bite marks on my face.

I came across the show by chance when episode 4 aired and have been a fan ever since. The music is amazing and the art just gets better and better.

The only bad thing is that Viz Media does the translations. So we will never see Inosuke say PIG ASSAULT! :(

I came across the show by chance when episode 4 aired and have been a fan ever since. The music is amazing and the art just gets better and better.

The only bad thing is that Viz Media does the translations. So we will never see Inosuke say PIG ASSAULT! :(

For a while I was deliberately skipping the intro sequence so that I wouldn’t see anything before it happened in the story. Thanks to your avatar, I recognized Inosuke when he showed up in the mansion (which was a great sequence).

I got the hankering for an anime after watching the lackluster HBO Spawn animated series again recently. I forgot about those douchey intros with Todd McFarlane.

Crunchy Roll also reminded me about Attack on Titan season 3. Probably my favorite, though seemingly constant inner monologues during dramatic scenes can get annoying. That’s probably a trope with lots of anime but I’ve only ever seen a handful compared to what’s out there.

For a while I was deliberately skipping the intro sequence so that I wouldn’t see anything before it happened in the story. Thanks to your avatar, I recognized Inosuke when he showed up in the mansion (which was a great sequence).

I got the hankering for an anime after watching the lackluster HBO Spawn animated series again recently. I forgot about those douchey intros with Todd McFarlane.

Crunchy Roll also reminded me about Attack on Titan season 3. Probably my favorite, though seemingly constant inner monologues during dramatic scenes can get annoying. That’s probably a trope with lots of anime but I’ve only ever seen a handful compared to what’s out there.
I was reading the attack on titan manga until it got so convoluted that I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on anymore.

At some point I'll probably watch season 2+ because the show is probably a bit easier to understand. I would say what part started making no sense but I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Last edited:
I was reading the attack on titan manga until it got so convoluted that I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on anymore.

At some point I'll probably watch season 2+ because the show is probably a bit easier to understand. I would say what part started making no sense but I don't want to spoil anything for you.
I was really drawn in by the combination of world-building and mystery, not to mention the stellar action sequences.

I’ve always wondered what’s in Eren’s Father’s lockbox in the basement, and the show kind of went in a different direction for a while until a few episodes into season 3 it comes up again. One of the characters says, “I totally forgot about that! So it’s important again??”

I chuckled

I was really drawn in by the combination of world-building and mystery, not to mention the stellar action sequences.

I’ve always wondered what’s in Eren’s Father’s lockbox in the basement, and the show kind of went in a different direction for a while until a few episodes into season 3 it comes up again. One of the characters says, “I totally forgot about that! So it’s important again??”

I chuckled
hmm I guess I stopped reading somewhere around where season 3 will end or where season 4 will start.