Anime Recommendations

Season 3 of Seven Deadly Sin comes out in October.

Just finished watching season 2 a week ago. I forgot how violent the manga was at times. I stopped reading somewhere during this season. The guy who writes the manga will fill a single page with 15 fucking word bubbles sometimes. Gets irritating to read after a while.

Pickle

Season 3 of Seven Deadly Sin comes out in October.

Just finished watching season 2 a week ago. I forgot how violent the manga was at times. I stopped reading somewhere during this season. The guy who writes the manga will fill a single page with 15 fucking word bubbles sometimes. Gets irritating to read after a while.
Thought about watching before I dropped Netflix. I may pull the trigger if they have it on Crunchy Roll now that I’m caught up in Demon Slayer.

@Pickle

The second batch of the OST came out. Here's 45 tracks...out of a 600. This only covers up to like episode 5. They're releasing them in batches.

Inosuke in episode 25:

“Don’t mess with me, or I swear I’ll rip off your breasts!”

Next week is the final episode of the season. Looks like they're going to end it right before the train arc begins.

The train arc then leads into the very popular red light district arc. Season 2 will prob be 12+ episodes for the train and then 12+ for the red light district.

@Neon you better watch this series or I'll box your ears!

@Pickle Well I didn't see that coming. They're making the Infinite Train Arc into a movie instead of episodes.

Its a great choice. The train arc is one of the most popular of the entire series.

@Falldog @Neon

We got a nice trailer for the Heroes vs Yakuza arc. Really like the voice for Sir Nighteye.

Neon, you watching any anime yet? Besides the last season of Hero Academia. The last show I remember you getting 100% through was Made in Abyss.