Anime Recommendations

@DR. Jimcy M.E. I saw Promare in the theater, by the way. It's pretty fucking epic.
I like the cell shaded style to this animation.

Craziest animation I've seen lately was Redline. The story isn't anything to brag about but god damn is this well animated.

Here's the first 12 minutes of the movie if you're interested. Please forgive the American voices.

Last edited:
I like the cell shaded style to this animation.

Craziest animation I've seen lately was Redline. The story isn't anything to brag about but god damn is this well animated.

Here's the first 12 minutes of the movie if you're interested. Please forgive the American voices.

Yeah I've owned it for a while. It's one of my go-to things to test a new TV. By the way, most of this movie was animated by one guy over 7 years.

But wasn't there a full season since then??
No, do you mean how they split the seasons into two chunks? Season 3 was training in the woods arc, All for One fight, and then finished with the hero provisional license exams. You might have skipped the license exams and thought it was season 4. Season 4 is what starts tomorrow.

No, do you mean how they split the seasons into two chunks? Season 3 was training in the woods arc, All for One fight, and then finished with the hero provisional license exams. You might have skipped the license exams and thought it was season 4. Season 4 is what starts tomorrow.
I gotta go check. Maybe it's just the movie I missed.

Looking now and it's somewhere in the early 50s. Looking at synopses the last one I am certain I watched was 51. Which means I'm waaaay behind.
I suspected as much. You cut it off right before the provisional license exam. That's a longer arc and could be mistaken for a new season if you never read the comics.

The Yakuza arc this season is very long. The whole 24+ episodes season might only cover this one storyline.

God dammit, they started season 4 with another shitty filler episode. I kinda expected they would do this like in season 3 but its still annoying.

On the bright side, the Blade of the Immortal remake is great.

Last edited: