Ann Coulter

theo

Mar 9, 2005
I'm into politics, but i kind of fall in the middle as far as left or right goes, but i really hate Ann Coulter...., the question is this, if Ann Coulter was :rap:d, tortured, and killed, and the video was put online..., would you smile at all while watching it, and not just because you always smile when you see these videos (you sickos) but because it was her specifically

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Yeah..... wait what?

Not sure what the question is, but I don't smile at :rap: / killing videos. I do make jokes about them, but I don't smile while watching the videos.

jb9152

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Nov 14, 2002
I'm into politics, but i kind of fall in the middle as far as left or right goes, but i really hate Ann Coulter...., the question is this, if Ann Coulter was :rap:d, tortured, and killed, and the video was put online..., would you smile at all while watching it, and not just because you always smile when you see these videos (you sickos) but because it was her specifically
Ann Coulter is awesome. She's cringe-politics.

I think I'd rather watch your grandmother tortured and killed. Or, if she's already dead, dug up, violated, beheaded (be-skulled?), and re-buried.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA

I think I'd rather watch your grandmother tortured and killed. Or, if she's already dead, dug up, violated, beheaded (be-skulled?), and re-buried.
She's not awesome, but I'd sure fuck the living shit out of her.

theo

Mar 9, 2005

but would you smile?

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
The only time :rap: was ever funny was when Bob Kelly did it to a retarded chick.

Holy shit I still can't believe he admitted to that.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Nah...no smiles here. I like her and the shock-value she adds to politics. You never know what she is going to say or do next, and she makes no apologies for it.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I'd smile profuciously b/c she's a cunt who only gets attention with outrageous comments. If it weren't for her outrageous comments, no one would even know about her. Plus...she's got a larger Adam's apple than I do.

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
Staten Island
She's a cunt, she's a cunt, she's a cunt cunt cunt...

She's a cunt ! SHE'S A BIG FAT CUNT ! ! !

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
If she was hit by a bus I'd giggle. She does her part to make the world a stupider place so I wouldn't feel bad for her no matter what.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
While I don't like Ann Coulter, she says whatever the fuck she wants and she's blunt about it...so I got no beef with her.

Now Hillary on the other hand...

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
The Right has crazy bitches too. I like her because she helps balance out all the nutty cunts on the Left.

May 15, 2007
Hell I'd pay to watch it on PPV and spank to it

Furtherman

Nov 4, 2005
I would laugh and dance a jig if anything unplesant happened to her.

If she died I'd throw a party.

75glide

Seriously, get a picture of her and cover up the hair....... ewww....
SHE'S A MAAAAAANN BABY !!

She is neither hot nor entertaining........ She's a right wing guy acting like a tool for attention......(S)He is a neocon. Or wait no, a neocunt.......... yeah thats it!

Ann Coulter is a NEOCUNT , with a (m)adams Apple.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
ann coulter is wonderful, she says what she means and thats commendable even if you disagree with her politics (which i don't) she's my hero :)

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
I love her. Anyone that calls a John Edwards a faggot, then gets threatened "you better apologize" and she tells em to go screw. I think she is great.

mcmagic

Mmmm Mmmm BITCH
Oct 11, 2004
yes

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
The Right has crazy bitches too. I like her because she helps balance out all the nutty cunts on the Left.
I have to agree with mantooth on this one. While she may be a crazed right wing cunt, she makes some great points. She is the lowest form of scum, and I hope she roast in hell while being forced to eat Rosie's sweaty twat. Some of her better known beliefs.....
1. Poverty is a mental disease.
2. Rich people are the only people worthy of being allowed to vote.
3. Anyone that is against her beliefs is a faggot.

Nov 11, 2005
I can't take anything she says seriously on any level, but I appreciate the shit she slings. That John Edwards/Faggot thing still makes me giggle.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
S/He scares the living shit out of me - people actually listen to her and believe her - s/he makes no sense whatsoever regardless of what political slant you have. She's a cunt (and I'm female calling AC a cunt - we don't generally do that to each other!)

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Wouldn't smile. I'd be pissed. I love the Ann Coulter. She might be a C-NT but she doesn't back down and doesn't apologize.

Brady T cell

O & A Fanboy
Jan 31, 2005
I like her. She is on the correct side of the political fence and she isn't afraid to throw poo back at the monkeys. I'm glad the left hate her. Makes me smile.