Annette Funicello, Dead at 70

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Honestly, I thought she died years ago. :confused:

Annette Funicello, Dead at 70

Annette Funicello -- the undisputed queen of the "Mickey Mouse Club" -- has died, according to Disney's official fan club Twitter. She was 70.

Funicello was a triple threat -- Mouseketeer, pop singer and bigscreen star. She was huge in the 60's with movies like "Beach Party" and "Beach Blanket Bingo."

According to "Extra," Annette had been hospitalized in Bakersfield due to complications from multiple sclerosis and had been in a coma for years.
Oh well...RIP

Dec 12, 2007
They found her asshole stuffed with chicken quesadillas and plumbers putty.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
When granny's things are what's keeping you from enjoying Black Ops 2 on a screen that's coincidentally the size of the wall her bed is up against, and you get that call...:)

Can anyone tell that I just didn't care for mine at the end?

Last edited:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Looks like she had an aggressive form of the disease. I mean, hasn't Montell Williams had it for 20 years now? And he's still moving around yapping on why he needs his pot. I think Annette was in a wheelchair by the mid-90's...lost the ability to speak by 2004 or so and was apparently blind by 2009 and then in a vegetative state soon after. Just another one in a long list of wretchedly awful diseases that we have absolutely no clue how it happens and how to cure it.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Looks like she had an aggressive form of the disease. I mean, hasn't Montell Williams had it for 20 years now? And he's still moving around yapping on why he needs his pot. I think Annette was in a wheelchair by the mid-90's...lost the ability to speak by 2004 or so and was apparently blind by 2009 and then in a vegetative state soon after. Just another one in a long list of wretchedly awful diseases that we have absolutely no clue how it happens and how to cure it.
Well, since she was aware that she had it in 87, I don't think this classifies as "aggressive."