Anonymous Catches pedophile/rips him a new one.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
this is pretty funny

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd-VhcHRhP0[/media]

:clap::clap::clap:

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Oh shit, son, someone got Party V&'d!!!

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
this anonymous thing is getting out of hand, which is ironic, because as i understand it, a large portion of anonymous folks on those sites are older guys looking for teen girls, if not 'children'.

there seems to be a lot of moral relativism there, in which people try to impose their will on others who they deem unfit (i'm speaking more of their actions towards Scientologists rather than those towards child predators). in the same places youll see unneccesary gore and overt racism.

it just feels like the first chapter of an Orwell novel. someone's going to go too far. I guess it would be something powerful to see someone start political action in china or the middle east there, but right now they seem to concentrate on other things.

niklbag

Hooked on chronic worked for me!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
Jersey
this anonymous thing is getting out of hand, which is ironic, because as i understand it, a large portion of anonymous folks on those sites are older guys looking for teen girls, if not 'children'.

there seems to be a lot of moral relativism there, in which people try to impose their will on others who they deem unfit (i'm speaking more of their actions towards Scientologists rather than those towards child predators). in the same places youll see unneccesary gore and overt racism.

it just feels like the first chapter of an Orwell novel. someone's going to go too far. I guess it would be something powerful to see someone start political action in china or the middle east there, but right now they seem to concentrate on other things.
1. if you go to youtube and search for anonymous protests youll see that the majority of people there are between 17 and about 25. there are exceptions of course.

2. anonymous, the way i see it has bent over bakwards to inflict as little collateral damage to the church's followers as possible on its quest to destroy the corporate entity of the church. they actively direct people to something called the freezone where ex scientologists can practice their faith as they wish without paying fees. nobody is telling them they cannot believe.

i see the point your trying to make but really it is moot when these anonymous you say are searching out children catch a pedophile.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
1. if you go to youtube and search for anonymous protests youll see that the majority of people there are between 17 and about 25. there are exceptions of course.

2. anonymous, the way i see it has bent over bakwards to inflict as little collateral damage to the church's followers as possible on its quest to destroy the corporate entity of the church. they actively direct people to something called the freezone where ex scientologists can practice their faith as they wish without paying fees. nobody is telling them they cannot believe.

i see the point your trying to make but really it is moot when these anonymous you say are searching out children catch a pedophile.
your points are fine, but my only rebuttal is to pt. 1 - any physical gathering of anonymous would inherently never attract whatever older folks that use the sites that are out there. And i have no idea what percentage of predators there may be using the sites, i'm just pointing out that the anonymous nature will attract them to these sites more than traditional message boards.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
while i wasnt interest in that video itself i just spent a few hours followin the other anon/ Scientology vids. goddamn those people are fucked

Feb 24, 2006
I don't know who to hate more, the pedo or the cop. I've had cops talk to me like that when all I did was drive too fast.
Is that audio real? It's so over the top on the cops' part.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I don't know who to hate more, the pedo or the cop. I've had cops talk to me like that when all I did was drive too fast.
Is that audio real? It's so over the top on the cops' part.

It's only real on the pedo's end.

The whole point was that this was an anonymous internet geek fucking with a pedo.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
Well, I mean, we anonymous do like our lolis.

Our unofficial mascot is Pedobear after all.

Feb 24, 2006
Oh jeez, I'm the "don't get the bit" guy again.
Someday I'll learn.:(

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I support ANON and thier quest to take down Scientology. That cult is fucked up. It cost like $400,000 to reach total enlightenment...and if you don't have the money you can work in thier SeaOrg as a fucking slave. That cult has not only ruined the lives of many of thier poor victims, but is also responsible for multiple murders including Lisa McPherson. If you critize the church publically, those fucks will find out who you are, and where you live and have thier "followers" go to your neighbors, your boss and family and accuse you of being a pedophile or some other type of deviant. They also bankrupted Cult Watch, bought the organization in Bankruptcy court and put church members in the office to steer people to Scientology. They are fucking evil!

LRon Hubbard sucks cocks in hell & Tom Cruise is a pillow biting faggot. Okay, I feel better now.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
well we are witnessing history repeating itself. First, it was the Salem witch trials (religious brainwashing). Later, it became the Red Scare which was another moral manipulation which ruined thousands of people's lives. Church of Scientology is nothing new, it's just named different. A clever way of creating a tax shelter and having free reign under the religious umbrella. I work right next to one of the largest churches in the Nation here in Houston, and it is spooky. There will always be individuals with no other credentials other than just simply claiming "enlightenment" to deem themselves leaders. The only people more frightening than these "leaders" are their desperate followers.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
well we are witnessing history repeating itself. First, it was the Salem witch trials (religious brainwashing). Later, it became the Red Scare which was another moral manipulation which ruined thousands of people's lives. Church of Scientology is nothing new, it's just named different. A clever way of creating a tax shelter and having free reign under the religious umbrella. I work right next to one of the largest churches in the Nation here in Houston, and it is spooky. There will always be individuals with no other credentials other than just simply claiming "enlightenment" to deem themselves leaders. The only people more frightening than these "leaders" are their desperate followers.
I don't see how we can avoid abuses like the church of scientology without taking a hard look at the whole "freedom of religion" thing.

I am a strong supporter of freedom of religion, but I think it could do with an overhaul. Everyone, whether under the umbrella of a religion, or any other kind of group, should have the same rights. If one person can use marijuana becuase it's part of their religion, everyone should be able to.

What if human sacrifice is part of my religion? That wont be tolerated. Religious persecution?

Freedom to congregate, freedom of thought, freedom to believe whatever the hell we want, no matter how sane or insane, and preech what we believe. So called "hate speech" should be protected here as well.

Any exceptions to these freedoms, whether it's a ban on human sacrifice, a ban on marijuana or a ban on inciting violence should be applied across the board. I'm a strong supporter of freedom of religion, I just don't think it should mean religions get special prevlidges.

Maaaaaaannnnnn

Okay I'm done. Just felt like getting that out of my system.