Anonymous NYC Chef Claims In Craigslist Post To Have Farted On All 37 Employees

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Chefs make their careers out of tastefulness, so it's a little unsettling when a chef boasts about his or her's propensity for flatulence, and in particular, flatulence directed towards other people.

In a bizarre Craigslist post that has since been removed, an anonymous chef claiming to work in the West Village says he or she's farted on "all 37" of his or her co-workers.

Grub Street reports that the chef confessed to being fairly well-known:

"I dont know if I would call myself world famous. But I am definitely known in and around NYC," adding that he's had "several specials on foodnetwork [sic]."​
"I think I will post the story of every single persons very own and original fart on here every night for 37 nights...Some are really good ones, some are just farts, but I will let you be the judge."​

We're not sure if we believe the bizarre account quite yet. Penis dumplings? Sure. But farting chefs? If anyone has any more information, or is one of the chef's alleged victims, let us know in the comments below!
Link

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
The guy is a troll. Whether he is an actual chef or not, the craigslist post is basically an effort to troll. It relates to the post I made in the thread about online anonymity. If he was required to post his real name, it wouldn't be an issue. Anyone could Google his name and realize he isn't a chef, or he would be fired forthwith if he was a chef. But since he's anonymous, he trolled the two blogs who did write-ups about his post - whether it actually happened or not.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
Anyone who works in close proximity to others for any period of time will fart on others and be farted on by others. It's unavoidable really.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Anyone who works in close proximity to others for any period of time will fart on others and be farted on by others. It's unavoidable really.
I worked with a guy who farted into his cupped hand, yell "Asian hand grenade!" and literally threw it in my face. Occupational hazard.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
I worked with a guy who farted into his cupped hand, yell "Asian hand grenade!" and literally threw it in my face. Occupational hazard.
Meh, I worked with an old tweaker years ago who refused to use the jobsite Porta potties and would drop trow on the curb of new home jobsites and scream "TWO PLY!" over and over while shat. Thank god he didn't toss it too.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
In a row?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I was shopping with my wife the other day and I went to a rack of clothes off in a corner let off a rather vile gasser. These two Mexican ladies came around the corner and walked right into it. They ran away in horror from it. They knew it was me and I could here them saying in Spanish "Dios mio, algo fue a dentro el culo de este hue y se morio!" I was laughing my ass off.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I wasn't aware that it had an actual name.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I wasn't aware that it had an actual name.
He was an Asian guy and this was back in 97-98. Not sure if things have changed since then. Dude was a marksman with that shit though, that is one hell of a skill.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
I have an odd habit of cupping and tossing one at Mrs. SC while standing at the front desks of restaurants and saying loudly while I'm doing it, "Oh yea! Git some! You love it! You love it!"

She's little so it is easy to hit her in the face.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I have an odd habit of cupping and tossing one at Mrs. SC while standing at the front desks of restaurants and saying loudly while I'm doing it, "Oh yea! Git some! You love it! You love it!"

She's little so it is easy to hit her in the face.
I used to Dutch Oven my girlfriend all the time. What woke her up wasn't the Dutch Oven per se, but the bed shaking from me giggling.

Dec 12, 2007
He was an Asian guy and this was back in 97-98. Not sure if things have changed since then. Dude was a marksman with that shit though, that is one hell of a skill.
Eat fresh monkey head soup and cabbage wrapped snake dicks and those fuckers can be palmed like a fast ball.