another ex-girlfriend picture site (site NSFW)

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Spam/adware loaded site? Do you know?
Thanks for the warning.

OT:
After seeing you on this forum for a couple of years or so and even after your sig pic I didn't get your name until last weekend (I think) when I made the wife watch that movie. I was like, "holy shit it's that guy's name from wackbag."

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
Jul 28, 2003
Jersey Shore
Got any other of those type of sites same amateur submission genre? submityourex is nice...

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
OT:
After seeing you on this forum for a couple of years or so and even after your sig pic I didn't get your name until last weekend (I think) when I made the wife watch that movie. I was like, "holy shit it's that guy's name from wackbag."
Holy shit, for as many times as I've seen that end scene, I never noticed - man, I'm getting old.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
May 9, 2012
No it's certainly not. It made my ipad go beserk. Mods, please ban this cunt and delete this thread.
See the norton safe web site, retard. It's clean. With the iPad you probably switch to mobile ads, click back button on your browser and problem solved. If you are not able to use an iPad, sell it on ebay.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
See the norton safe web site, retard. It's clean. With the iPad you probably switch to mobile ads, click back button on your browser and problem solved. If you are not able to use an iPad, sell it on ebay.
Nice try, shithead. I hit the back button like 4 times, and when the pop-up came up "whatever spyware site" wants to use your current location, I just shut the window down. Take your spam and hit the bricks.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
You went to the trouble to create a user account just to bump a 4 year old thread and defend a stupid website? Ho-kaaaay.....

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I edited the links to send you to WB's favorite site. :)

No it's certainly not. It made my ipad go beserk. Mods, please ban this cunt and delete this thread.
we can get to it a lot quicker when you report it. Just typing "mods" in a thread isn't going to alert us to anything.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I edited the links to send you to WB's favorite site. :)

we can get to it a lot quicker when you report it. Just typing "mods" in a thread isn't going to alert us to anything.
I've always pictured you guys sitting around your computers watching the screen saying "I wonder what that fandango will say next?"

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Four year old dead thread. But, was nice to see the comments about my user name.

Oh, I do like the use of Wackbags favorite link. Well done!

Stig

Wackbag's All-Time Greatest Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Or use the signal: