OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Another expert telling us how to make less fatties

Discussion in 'Wackbag's Mean Cusine' started by BIV, Feb 14, 2012.

1. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

http://wtop.com/?nid=267&sid=2746252

2. d0uche_n0zzle

d0uche_n0zzle **Negative_Creep**

Do fatty pig fatties not know when to put down the fork? "whaa"

3. samurai

samurai Ridiculum Anserini

Why would they.

Good idea they have here. Save 200 calories by taking less rice, but don't give a second thought to the 2000 calories of oil soaked shit from the top of the plate. ::hammer:

4. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

Yea, eat less rice, that's going to help

You never see a fat Chinaman (read generic Asian person) do you? Well aside from sumo wrestlers and the kid in North Korea, you don't, because they eat a lot of rice.

5. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Fatties: eat less, move more.

Looking for the easy way out is part of why you're obese.

6. fulldevilsoccer

fulldevilsoccer Registered User

Really. Chinese food is the problem? Never thought about that one.

Fried food, soft drinks, fast food obviously but chinese food?

7. Awful Me

Awful Me I do it.

When I get takeout chinese food, I throw the rice out. I have beef and broccoli and sweet and sour chicken to eat. Who has room for plain white rice?

8. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Takeout Chinese is some of the most unhealthy, calorie-laden shit food there is. If you're eating a plate of General Tso's, you might as well be eating two Big Macs. The myth of Chinese food as "health food" was busted back like twenty years ago.

9. samurai

Chinese food is healthy, the way they make it in China. Over here...no.

10. fulldevilsoccer

fulldevilsoccer Registered User

But I mean it's still food to some degree. If you order a KFC bucket and a coke you're pretty much buying a heart attack.

11. Creasy Bear

Donator

Here's my take on this...

Good luck trying to fool the fatties with optical illusions and colored plates. Trust me... the bloated bodies of the fatties count calories down to the tenths place after the decimal. It's not a matter of "apparent bulk" of the food they're shoveling in... it's the "full feeling" that they only get when they've got a sufficient level of calories glommed onboard. The fatty pigs know exactly when they're "satisfied" and it's got nothing to do with the color of a plate.

It's why the fatsos don't lose weight when they switch to diet soda... because they know they're getting less calories, they can feel it, and they just compensate by devouring that many more Oreos.

The only way to lose weight is to force(and I do mean FORCE) yourself to be satisfied with less calories.

12. Creasy Bear

Donator

Chinese food is probably actually shittier than KFC... on top of all the fried chicken grease in the General Tso's you have all the HFCS in the gloppy sweet sauce, all the salt in the soy sauce, and all the empty shit carb calories in the white rice. And lets face it, the broccoli in the dish is just a conveyance device to sop up all the poisons and bring it to your mouth. Eating a stick of butter on a celery stalk does not a healthy snack make.

13. d0uche_n0zzle

And a shit load of cardio helps, too.

14. Creasy Bear

Donator

Shhh... yer gonna scare the fatties. Reducing calories is a scary enough concept to deal with alone. You bring exercise into the discussion and you're going to lose them for sure. One step at a time.

15. d0uche_n0zzle

Fatsos make great cover.

16. Creasy Bear

Donator

And cattle too.

17. Mags

Mags Edgelord
    Donator

Exactly. You don't see them eating the slop they sell to round-eye.

In the young people's neighborhoods, the Chinese take out includes chicken wings and greasy fries, served from behind bullet-proof grass.

18. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

The shit that always fucked me was while logging I was use to eating 5,000-6,000 calories a day and losing weight, then every fall when I stopped logging I had to cut that down. I absolutely had to keep exercising through the winter because it's tough to drop 3,000 calories from your diet.

Since then I've always found it much easier to increase exercise than diet, and it works pretty well for me. I generally try to eat healthier when I want to lose weight, but I don't count calories or torture myself with what food I can/can't eat.

19. Creasy Bear

Donator

I was a stringbean all through my entire childhood. I was on swim teams from when I was 8 all the way through high school(swimming just incinerates calories), and being a Navy Diver meant I had to actually force myself to eat more so that I got enough calories to keep me going.

I went through my whole life up until I got out of the Navy at 23 years old eating whatever I wanted and however much of it I wanted to eat... I never even gave it a thought.

I can remember the day... I was 25 years old, and I looked down and saw a little sorta roll around my middle... just the slightest hint of a lump. I swear, I thought I had some sort of disease. I was like, "What the fuck is that? A hernia or something?" It came as a shock to me when I finally put 2 and 2 together and realized, "Holy shit! That's fat! I have fat one me! Me... fat on me!"

I had slacked off a little after the Navy after I went back home and started living like a civilian... bar food, wings and beer, sleeping in on weekends, slugging out on the couch watching MST3K for hours on end.

It was actually a novelty having fat on my body. I went around showing everybody... my mom and dad and my brother and friends... "Look, I'm a fat fuck! Look at that beer gut." as I pinched the tiny little bulge on my stomach.

Twenty years later... the novelty of having fat on my body has long since worn off. Twenty five years of blissful ignorance. Twenty years of grinding struggle... and counting.

20. Haeder

Haeder South Dakota

A half serving of rice at a restaurant will change nothing. Fatties have been conditioned by their fatso parents to overeat until they have a heart attack. Then they think getting some stomach surgery that makes them eat less will provide some sort of miracle cure. A year later they will be tummy-bulgy again. Then heart attack number two comes and restarts the cycle. The answer is to brainwash little kids into good habits like eating healthy and exercising and hope it sticks with 'em. Forget about trying to train healthy habits into a fatso. It doesn't work.

The only thing that pisses me off more than a fat tub of garbage with side fat falling out of his bib overalls at a Chinese Buffet is the fact that Duke University has a Center for Advanced Hindsight.

21. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

First off, "Chinese food" in the West is actually Cantonese food. China is a big place, with all kinds of cooking, most of it nothing like what we know.

Second, you can't say that one style of cooking is good for you, and another bad. Most styles use similar ingredients (meat, seafood, vegetables, rice, wheat, salt, sugar, spices). In moderation, they're all good, and in excess, they're all bad. Even if you only eat Cantonese food all your life, if you pick good restaurants you can have a balanced diet. And you can certainly have a balanced diet on American food. The problem starts with individual dishes, that are too fat, too sweet, too poor in fiber or even protein. And even that, only if a person chooses to eat that same food over and over again. As an occasional treat, even those foods are fine. Eating healthy isn't rocket science.

There are a few styles of cooking which are especially good for you though. Japanese cooking for instance, if made and eaten properly, is especially healthy.

22. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

And BTW, if you are eating at a joint in the Asian areas they have a menu for us, and a menu for their real customers. If you learn some real dishes that you like and ask if they serve it, they often do. Often using parts of the animal Americans are too much of a faggit to eat.

23. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

How I became a fat ass:
    Couch slug, skipped breakfast, ate huge lunch and dinner and washed everything down with a can of Pepsi. Burger King Whoppers, sometimes two a day. I avoided having to take steps, so if there was no elevator or escalator, my fat ass wouldn't be interested in going to such a place. Weekends I would often eat no breakfast or lunch but would eat a huge dinner, go out drinking then gorge on taco bell collapsing into my bed. Despite being a porker, I had game and could still land the occasional skinny drunk girl, or sober fat girl. So what did I care? I'm eating what I want and getting my peepee played with. Then my blood pressure spiked, then one day I had to go up three flights of steps and bring down a 50lbs box, and by the time I hit the last step on the way up I thought my heart was going to explode.

How I stopped being a fat ass and became a lean mean fighting machine:
    Exercise, diet, elimination of sugar and bread from my diet.

How I maintain my health now:
    Swim laps, eat 6 meals a day, exercise bike, long walks. 1 splurge meal a week (never fast food).

There is no magic potion or pill that is going to turn a fat person into a thin one. There are no mind tricks or other visual aids that will make a fat person eat less. If you are prone to eating a lot, then eat numerous smaller meals during the day. Of course, you have to get up and move. Get up and walk. If you can walk every day for a year, reward yourself by getting a shelter dog to walk with you. Climb steps, take the long way around. If your bored, find something to do - not eat!

24. Creasy Bear

Donator

I specifically said "Takeout Chinese". Everybody knows what Chinese takeout means, and nobody was thinking, "I'm confused... was he talking about Cantonese or Mandarin or Long Duck Dong or the cream of Sum Yung Guy?"

Everybody knows I was talking about the slop the slopes sling in "Ten fitee minee" down at the Golden Dong Head Palace in the strip mall down the street.

But thank you for dispelling the nonexistent confusion.

Oh yeah? Then show me a healthy soul food place. I'll be over here not holding my breath.

25. samurai

[​IMG]