Another group of terroristic Neeeeegros goes after Imus

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Opie mentioned today that Imus will be back at the beginning of December, and the brothers are already throwing a fit. Maybe they should focus on trying to save the three black radio shows (including Rev. Al's) that are getting dumped at the end of the year and not be so concerned about a crotchety old white guy. (See http://wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=77154) :action-sm

http://www.insideradio.com/topheadline.asp?ID=518716

NABJ “outraged” at potential Imus return.

The National Association of Black Journalists is urging Citadel to halt its negotiations with Don Imus about a possible return to radio. NABJ VP Ernie Suggs says “it seems inconceivable” that less than a year after Imus was fired from CBS Radio that another broadcaster would consider putting him back on the air. They’re also going after Fox TV which may be considering simulcasting Imus’ radio show.
Jesus H. Fucking Christ let the man get back to radio already!!! :mad4:

Jack Russell

Your mom's box
Sep 28, 2006
Thank God they are worrying about a stupid radio show. Maybe if they have any extra time they should focus on: Single Mothers; Drug Abuse; Poverty; high school dropouts; and Aids (all of which plague their community).:hamm:

totalpakaj

Sep 14, 2005
Thank God they are worrying about a stupid radio show. Maybe if they have any extra time they should focus on: Single Mothers; Drug Abuse; Poverty; high school dropouts; and Aids (all of which plague their community).:hamm:
don't forget black-on-black crime, or more importantly, black-on-white crime

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yea but some of them do make it out of there "ghettos" and make it big and become something inportatn=...................................

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Funny how all black radio is the stereotypical "outrageous" black persona acting like a "brotha or nigga" which is frowned upon by the NABL, but they do nothing to protest those shows. Instead they go after a old, grumpy, WHITE Imus that is no threat to their savage society.

Why couldn't have aids only attacked the niggs, and I'm serious, make the world a whole lot fucking better

mabel

Sep 6, 2002
I thought journalist were supposed to report the news and not try to be part of the story. They have meetings to decide what stories they should report. Jason Whitlock has a very good story about how the nabj tried to make it a race issue when John Thompsons son was fired from coaching his basketball team. They wanted all the black journalists to jump on board and make this a big story and of course nabj member Michael Wilbon all of a sudden wrote a misleading article about it.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
or those serving in our armed forces
[/QUOTE]

Be a racist all you want in here, its expected, but dont fuck the with fighting boys.

The ironic thing is he is supposed to be fighing for you to have the right to be a racist piece of shit.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
True, True.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
Funny how all black radio is the stereotypical "outrageous" black persona acting like a "brotha or nigga" which is frowned upon by the NABL, but they do nothing to protest those shows. Instead they go after a old, grumpy, WHITE Imus that is no threat to their savage society.

Why couldn't have aids only attacked the niggs, and I'm serious, make the world a whole lot fucking better
Last time that I checked, AIDS only hits nigs and gays. No worries.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
yes I know. I just like racist jokes. not actual racism, settle down
Yeah we joke around. It's nothing real serious. Nobody really thinks that way on here. You're supposed to laugh at the things that you're not supposed to laugh at. That is the idea of O&A. Do you really think that Anthony really goes home and waltzes around his mansion in a Nazi getup? No, it's just an act. Like on here. We're all a bunch of silly gooses!

Mar 4, 2005
Philly
Yeah we joke around. It's nothing real serious. Nobody really thinks that way on here. You're supposed to laugh at the things that you're not supposed to laugh at. That is the idea of O&A. Do you really think that Anthony really goes home and waltzes around his mansion in a Nazi getup? No, it's just an act. Like on here. We're all a bunch of silly gooses!
Wasn't that one of his weekend hobbies? I thought i saw a video of that... or did i dream it?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
My bad then. Bunch of light hearted silly gooses.

"they are so cute when the naggers are young."

"Damned dirty apes!"

DJ Donkeypunch

Mar 3, 2006
or those serving in our armed forces
Be a racist all you want in here, its expected, but dont fuck the with fighting boys.

The ironic thing is he is supposed to be fighing for you to have the right to be a racist piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

that dope is fair game to make fun of, he's a worthless counter productive reservist from pennslyvania who never saw any combat. That unit was a bunch of fobbits who only went outside the wire twice at most