Another huge FU to death

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
I lost my father in law this morning. He went suddenly in the night. My mother in law and my wife are more or less in shock. I am as well. I don't think it's really going to hit me till I see him laying in the casket. I just want to say cuckoo you to death for taking away a good man. I was closer to the man than my own father. My mother in law has lost a husband. My wife and brother in law have lost a father. I have lost my hunting companion and shooting partner. Life just isn't tucking fair sometimes. I will leave on this. The man was a coal miner for over 30 years an I have heard him say many times before fuck hippies and enviormentalists. So fuck you death and fuck you billies.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I'm sorry Joker, my honest condolences. I know what you're feeling. If my mother hadn't requested to be cremated, I think I would have probably taken it extremely hard. Like headcase hard. Seeing my Grandmother (about ten years ago) and best friend (about two years ago) in their coffins made me break down. Death is the worst fucking thing that we all have to do eventually. Be strong and most importantly - be there for the rest of your immediate family that really matter. I know that sounds kind of condescending, but you know what I mean. The ones you see every day/week and have a presence in your life.

It makes me question the grand plan when someone like your step-father, or my mother, or any other person here who lost an honestly good person have to go through this, while there are murderers and rapists and such that should have taken their "place" in the "line of death." I know that's such a stupid and cliche thing to say, but it's fucking true. Good people die. Scum thrives.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss Joker.

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
I'm sorry Joker, my honest condolences. I know what you're feeling. If my mother hadn't requested to be cremated, I think I would have probably taken it extremely hard. Like headcase hard. Seeing my Grandmother (about ten years ago) and best friend (about two years ago) in their coffins made me break down. Death is the worst fucking thing that we all have to do eventually. Be strong and most importantly - be there for the rest of your immediate family that really matter. I know that sounds kind of condescending, but you know what I mean. The ones you see every day/week and have a presence in your life.

It makes me question the grand plan when someone like your step-father, or my mother, or any other person here who lost an honestly good person have to go through this, while there are murderers and rapists and such that should have taken their "place" in the "line of death." I know that's such a stupid and cliche thing to say, but it's fucking true. Good people die. Scum thrives.

Again, I'm very sorry for your loss Joker.
Thanks man. Me and the wife are both trying to be strong for her moms sake. But I know in the back of my mind we are both going to break down. Hell as I write this my mother in law is ironing his clothes they are going to bury him in and she is sobbing. I am glad for the kind words guys. I know you have all suffered loss and I apperciate the thoughts.

Aug 5, 2004
That sucks.. my condolences

Joker1919

Oct 11, 2008
Central Kentucky
I'm just going to amend this fuck you a little bit. Fuck you to asshole fucking family trying to cause shit when everybody is grieving. I hope you get fucking ovarian cancer and die you god damn heartless bitch. If I wasn't half a fucking gentleman I'd have knocked your fucking teeth down your throat.