Another (not) Hate crime

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Thanks a shitload,fellow humans and kindly bus driver.
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14843952/detail.html
BALTIMORE -- Maryland Transit Administration officials are investigating a second reported assault on a bus in the last week. Meanwhile, surveillance photos have been released and the bus driver has been taken off the road.

Patrick Green and Robert Rothe told WBAL TV 11 News that they were antagonized and attacked after boarding the No. 64 bus late Monday night in south Baltimore.

The men, who are white, said the attackers yelled racial slurs and that no one on board, including the driver, stepped in to stop the attack. MTA surveillance cameras captured four men boarding the bus at the Hanover Street stop Monday night, moments before Green and Rothe got on.

Green and Rothe said they believe other passengers were afraid to help and that the driver refused to call for help.

"We were saying the whole time to the driver, 'You need to help us, call the police,'" Green told 11 News reporter Kerry Cavanaugh. "He said, 'I can't. I'll get in trouble.'"

Roth said the driver closed the door and drove away, even though the attack continued once they got off the bus.

"We could've been left on the side of the road, dead," Rothe said.

MTA officials said the driver of the bus is currently not operating a vehicle while the incident is being investigated.

MTA officials said they're not currently classifying the incident as a hate crime. They said they're simply calling it a common assault.

Green and Rothe said they're mad it took MTA officials three days to release photos of the suspects.

Anyone with information is asked to call MTA police at 410-454-7720.

In a similar incident, Sarah Kreager said she suffered broken facial bones and other injuries after she was punched, kicked and dragged off a bus Dec. 4. Kreager's companion, Troy Ellis, was also attacked, but not beaten as severely.

That incident is still under investigation.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
We need more folks like Bernie Goetz. Carry a weapon and use it if someone attacks you. Until then this kind of shit will keep happening.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Baltimore fucking sucks. It seriously is a fucked up city. I hear tons of shit about that place.
If I've offended anyone who lives there or is from there, you can go fuck yourself because a) it's true and b) my father is originally from there.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
We need more folks like Bernie Goetz. Carry a weapon and use it if someone attacks you. Until then this kind of shit will keep happening.
That and we need all the white people that don't have to deal with this shit to open their fucking eyes to what's really going on in this country instead of defending them and painting them as poor little victims. Maybe if some of these upper crust cunts visit their inner cities or lower income suburbs and find themselves being beaten under a gang of these animals they will wake the fuck up instead of sending the fucking Jena 6 their lawyer fees. This shit really makes me sick.

And to black people that aren't like this, you need to open your mouth against this bullshit the same way white people did when this shit was happening to you in the South back in the day.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
That and we need all the white people that don't have to deal with this shit to open their fucking eyes to what's really going on in this country instead of defending them and painting them as poor little victims. Maybe if some of these upper crust cunts visit their inner cities or lower income suburbs and find themselves being beaten under a gang of these animals they will wake the fuck up instead of sending the fucking Jena 6 their lawyer fees. This shit really makes me sick.

And to black people that aren't like this, you need to open your mouth against this bullshit the same way white people did when this shit was happening to you in the South back in the day.
I don't expect the sheltered rich white folks to wake up and get over their guilt and I don't expect the majority of black folks to stand up for white people against black criminals any time soon. Don't want to look like an uncle tom now. It's up to the individual to defend him or herself.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Soon, there will be an amendment allowing blacks to ****/kill/beat whites due to racial hatred, and at the same time allowing the death penalty to be sought any time a white person says ******.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I don't expect the sheltered rich white folks to wake up and get over their guilt and I don't expect the majority of black folks to stand up for white people against black criminals any time soon. Don't want to look like an uncle tom now. It's up to the individual to defend him or herself.
It's not really rich white folks - it's the liberals in this country who think that we need to apologize to the minorities because they're minorities. They're the ones pushing for so-called reparations to today's ******s because they might or might not have had ancestors who were slaves. They're the ones who are pushing for amnesty for the 12+ million illegal aliens.

Yada yada yada

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Fine if makes you feel better, I will stand up for white people when they are attacked by black criminals.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
pc non sense. we've become a nation of sissies!!! Flip the races and this is the lead story on every news channel. CNN runs it every 10 min because they are cunts! Good points made here. stop being the fuckin victim whitey. blacks bleed the same as you do. just because someone is black doesn't mean they can fight.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
typical... this will happen more and more, until someone makes a BIG BIG stink about it... since that is seen as "common" assault.
Dictionary.com said:
common : pertaining or belonging equally to an entire community, nation, or culture; public