Another request to O and A

SmellyFingers

Fresh From Your Mom's Box
Mar 24, 2005
I love everything about the show, and this request is actually not regarding the show, but the pad data. For us pests who ofter record the show on a MyFi or Airware or Tao XM2GO, is there any way that the pad data can be broken up at the beginning of the XM portion of the show so that we can skip right to when you guys come back on the air? Don't get me wrong, I love listening to classic bits, but it would be nice to not have to sit through an old bit and the Ectasy of Gold everyday.

I'm one of those guys who tries to listen to every second of the show, and doing this would make it a little bit easier.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Include the inno.

Honestly, I think it is a xm issue, not something the bbbbboys have control over. Most likely a firmware problem,,

huhuhuhuhu.
I said firmware.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
thanx for bringin this up. also, my nexus shows entire segments as commercials alot of the time. is this intentional to make it harder to skip through ads or what? especially sux while driving.

ImSalty

NOT YOU!
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, NY
they used to do a better job with switching the pad data during the "walkover hiatus"

It would be great to not have to sit through Ecstasy of Gold every damn day when I'm listening to the show on my Airware at my leisure

Please do this!