Another stellar week of radio!

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Right from Monday morning, they kicked off a great week. Vince Mcmahon, The Dog talk, the Larry King impressions, Opie in great spirits, the "stupid animals ready to be slaughtered" talk from Jimmy.

This week following last week, when they had one of the best weeks of their career. Last week Tuesday might be in the top ten best shows ever.

Dani524

Jun 18, 2006
New Jersey
This week was great. I only went to the bathroom at commercials. I even declined meetings at work. It was very funny. Keep up the great work boys!

jstew8

Jul 17, 2005
Thursdays show was great. I love the shows when the bboys go to the phones and the callers are on topic and GET the BIT.

Dec 18, 2004
I can't imagin why this isn't the top rated radio show everywhere it is heard. It does not always need to be funny because it is always entertaining. What the fuck are other people listening to. I have scanned the dial and it is a vast wasteland of hack shit out there. Keep up the good work boys because I've got a long ride to a shit job.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
That was the best week of radio that ive heard in a long time. Jimmy was on fire the whole week. Thanks bbbboys

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
I was in study hall and i had to turn them off a bunch of times because i was dying laughing. I almost got kicked out which would of suxed. Luv you Jimmy!

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I can't imagin why this isn't the top rated radio show everywhere it is heard. It does not always need to be funny because it is always entertaining. What the fuck are other people listening to. I have scanned the dial and it is a vast wasteland of hack shit out there. Keep up the good work boys because I've got a long ride to a shit job.
:clap:

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
Great week of radio from the bbbb boys.

Worst of the week will be fun this weekend...

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Best week in as long as i can recall...reminded me of the old XM days

DMS

Cleveland O&A fan
Mar 6, 2004
Cleveland, Ohio
Opie has been really funny lately. I like the whole 202 station so much I just payed up my XM for 1 year. It's just such a great era right now.

ktfo22

Knocked the F--- Out
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
I love the b-b-b--b-boyz too but jeeze, take their cocks out of your mouth for a second....

<norton voice> hab-a-lub-a-lub-a-lub

ktfo22

Knocked the F--- Out
Mar 23, 2007
New Jersey
Best week in as long as i can recall...reminded me of the old XM days
I would agree that the XM side has been very funny (funnier than usual) and the FM side... well I ususally give it a B, it gets an A- this week.

The guys had great current events that fit into what their show is, perfectly! and they ROCKED.

I think, as a wrestling fan, my favorite was Anthony's "Angry Vince" tirade... I was DYING during my morning commute to work.

EDIT: 800 posts... whoo hoo.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
Too many great bits this week to keep track of. Give me days and times, folks. You help me, I'll help you.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
This morning when opie was talking about richard Belzer and the joke he made about his dog and the guy went Ohhhhhhhooohh. That GAY Noise that Opie made gave me the biggest Dush Chill ever! They need to isolate that and make it a prize pig sound.

Awesome week of radio. Did you hear about Tom Brady?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Billy Burr and Ant fighting today was fuckin awesome.

Johnny Cakes

Obama president Nah!
May 3, 2006
Central NJ
Too many great bits this week to keep track of. Give me days and times, folks. You help me, I'll help you.

Jimmy's rant on the stupid animals going to the slaughter house was one that come to mind.

"Maybe I'm getting fitted for a hat?"

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
Billy Burr and Ant fighting today was fuckin awesome.
I thought they were going to start slapping each other, but then they backed off. They have a sense of humor about themselves, unlike, say, wrestlers.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
With all the shit that happened this week, I think the XM portion with Bill Burr today was the best part of the whole week.

SKRI

Oct 26, 2007
I live in a big rectangle
see this sucks cuz i missed all shows up until Thursday coz my stereo system in my car went on the fritz so i was out of O & A (except for a couple hits here and there when i could access the net), so hopefully some replays will start flyin thru the air so i can catch'm

patty's wig

Dec 9, 2004
cokelogic wrote
"This week following last week, when they had one of the best weeks of their career. Last week Tuesday might be in the top ten best shows ever."

You're crazy..... and a kissass

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Ever since Opie lost his mind with that ass at WYSP they've been on a roll.

It doesn't hurt that the current events stories have been right up their alley either.

Even the callers have stepped up their game. Fuckin' Dog Doolittle!!!