Another stupid idea that will get you killed

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
They also sent the ammo to Wayne State University in Detroit for more rigorous trials.
And I'm sure the fine folks at Wayne State University in Detroit still weren't brave enough to walk around Detroit with that loaded in their weapons.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Non lethal bullets so the perp can fire back. I thought the purpose of shooting a perp was to stop them from creating a deadly act upon someone. DMFD
They're not designed to replace real bullets you ninny. They're supposed to be used in situations where cops use bean bag rounds or rubber bullets.

Integrity's website displays two results from the university's Ballistics Impact Research Lab that show the Burns Round causes less penetration and soft tissue damage than sock rounds.
:action-sm

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Only if it is Bruce Wayne State University.
Bruce Wayne State University has always been a slacker's college. Its student body is more concerned with staying out all night (doing who knows what) than studying. They love their sports there, though. You be surprised how seriously they take any game against their rivals at the Napier Institute.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have some bean bag rounds, good enough to fart around with your buddies but i wouldn't bother with one in a defensive situation

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Think about it.. IF it could work (which it cant of course) guns would still be capable of defense, but non lethal. Still effective. Takes the luster out of shooting up schools/theaters etc too. Hunters wouldn't like it, but they could work around it.

It's a great idea, if you live in fantasy land. Obviously it's impossible to completely do away with current ammo.

edit.. would they really be effective?? I've never been shot by a bean bag round. I'm sure they don't tickle.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
You can have my firearms when you replace them with working phasers and lightsabres.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
People still die from non leathal. That's why they are commonly called less lethal. If a guy was running around a school with a shot gun full of bean bags shooting centermass neck or head sshots. Kids still would be in half sized coffins.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
If you're justified in shooting someone, use a real bullet. Dead men tell no lies and can't sue you.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Bruce Wayne State University has always been a slacker's college. Its student body is more concerned with staying out all night (doing who knows what) than studying. They love their sports there, though. You be surprised how seriously they take any game against their rivals at the Napier Institute.
They think they're a bunch of jokers at Napier.

jrsaint

Feb 13, 2006
right behind you
If I have to pull a gun on you, all other opportunities to peacefully resolve a conflict have been exhausted and you have initiated an action that requires an immediate response to stop that action at all costs. You could have stopped at any time, but you decided to test my limits ( or resolve) and you will probably lose your life. I am sorry for that but I will not let you continue down a course of destruction that places my life or anyone else life in peril because you feel you can act in such a matter.A wounded person can still return fire so don't think because you are falling down that the bullets will stop hitting you. I will kill you because you have left me with no other options and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Last edited: