Another 'What would you do' question.....

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
It's 3am and your best friend shows up at your house completely wasted and covered in blood. It appears that he (or she, whatever) has a killed someone and has the body in the trunk of the car........what do you do?

Who did they kill? Why did they do it? Does it matter? Give me some scenarios. (did I spell that correctly? do I care?)

I don't want to influence anyone's answer so I will say what I would do later in the thread.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
It wouldn't matter who or why, they had a dead body, you take care of things. If that friend put that much trust in you to come to you then you make things right. Get rid of the cloths the car and the body. Granted some people might be more apt then others at doing this, but I wouldn't turn away a friend that would come to me with this situation.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
Is the dead body male or female? If female....hot or not so hot?

DoucheMeister

I'm a douche!
Jun 2, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
I would have to turn him in, I have a wife and 2 kids and I'm the only one that works. Wouldn't put them all at risk for a friend.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
if one of my friends ever got into that situation and came to me it would be for a good reason. id stick by them.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'm in a special case here since my best friend grew up in the Carribean and his brother's like, a millionaire that still lives on St. Vincent.

We'd dump the car and open a bar on the beach. Problem solved.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
A friend of mine ( i can tell the story cause hes 98 years on an unrelated crime) knocked on my door all bloody once.

seems a man of questionable sexuality gave him a ride home from the bar. when they got to his place the guy propositioned him and he was kinda a nutcase. so he beat him up real bad, then stuck him in his own trunk.
then he drove his car to the woods... atleast that was the plan... but he hit a pole at about 60 mph going there.

yup dude was still in the trunk... unlucky lottery? yeah, Id say.

never heard a thing more about it... I cleaned em up n burned his clothes in my fireplace.

I went to the scene to make sure the guy wasnt just sitting in the trunk hurt... the cops were there trunk was open. so i just drove by.,I still donbt know if the guy made it or not.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
A friend of mine ( i can tell the story cause hes 98 years on an unrelated crime) knocked on my door all bloody once.

seems a man of questionable sexuality gave him a ride home from the bar. when they got to his place the guy propositioned him and he was kinda a nutcase. so he beat him up real bad, then stuck him in his own trunk.
then he drove his car to the woods... atleast that was the plan... but he hit a pole at about 60 mph going there.

never heard a thing more about it... I cleaned em up n burned his clothes in my fireplace.

I went to the scene to make sure the guy wasnt just sitting in the trunk hurt... the cops were there trunk was open. so i just drove by.,I still donbt know if the guy made it or not.
great story.

:D

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
His being convicted of, and doing time for an unrelated crime doesn't make you any less criminally liable if indeed there was/is an investigation of the "accident" and/or the gay man's injuries. Not that I think anyone is going to come and arrest you based on some assertion you made on a messagebord but I probably wouldn't have posted it.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

And for the record the cops got me out of the trunk in plenty of time you sily goose! :action-sm

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
it would all depend on the situation for me.

I would try to talk him into turning himself in at first, but if he persisted, I guess I would have to stick by him with the assertion that if heat came my way, I would tell the truth if questioned
just keep in mind what Ronnie B. says...snitches and talkers get stitches and walkers...just sayin'

nobody likes a rat

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Never turn away a true friend, you never know when you'll need a favor.

That being said, I know how we would take care of the problem at hand.

I grew up in Zanesville, Ohio there are plenty of places that the law never sees and plenty of friends that live in those places.

I absolutely loathe quoting a Garth Brooks song but,.... "I got friends in low places..."

For real, no better way to put it. the same guys we get our moonshine from could make a body disapear.

and no, i'm not worried about them reading this message board. :)

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's 3am and your best friend shows up at your house completely wasted and covered in blood. It appears that he (or she, whatever) has a killed someone and has the body in the trunk of the car........what do you do?

Who did they kill? Why did they do it? Does it matter? Give me some scenarios. (did I spell that correctly? do I care?)

I don't want to influence anyone's answer so I will say what I would do later in the thread.
I think that scenario was in the movie Mystic River

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Depends on the friend. I'd be really pissed at anybody for putting me in that situation. In fact, If I did help them I may have to kill them afterwards. Make it a two-story grave.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
The moment you show up at my door with a dead body, jeopardizing my future and everything I've worked for in my life... that's the moment our friendship comes to a screeching halt. A true friend would never put you in that situation.

Besides, who needs friends that are too stupid to dig a hole, scrub the trunk, and do a load of laundry?

Aug 27, 2002
Philly
If its a friend, we take care of business, no problem. If a family member came in the same way, I'm not sure if I would.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Actually, in truth, first I'd kick his ass for putting me in that situation, then I'd call the cops and inform them that I had him at gunpoint and they should come and pick him up.