• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Another Worst-Of-Monday. Feb 18th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
From their Facebook Page.

No live show monday, but instead a 'listener request' worst-of. You picked it, you suffer through it. Or enjoy it. Up to you. You don't need to request bits, the show is already made. Next time.
Time to bust out the Audio Books or Podcasts.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Listener's choice >>> Sam & Erock's choice.

The NRA Cafe was the bit that officially turned me into an O&A fan. Great to hear some 'NEW stuff today.

Three thoughts on Diary of an Unborn Child:
1. I remember feeling incredibly awful after so laughing so hard when I first heard this.
2. I also remember the supposedly original Howard doing this four months later, and doing an incredibly half-assed job with it.
3. "Jigaboo" may be the funniest word ever invented.

Right now, I find it weird to hear the bbbboys say "chip" without, you know.

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
Played blackjack at his table...seen drunk danny drop a full bottle of Bud on the marble floor and kept staggering to keep up with ants posse. Got pics of ant with me and my girl after one of jimmys shows also...Hung with Kenny and Jimmy at 6 am as jimmy did 610 WIP Philly Radio Live from the Borgata...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Played blackjack at his table...seen drunk danny drop a full bottle of Bud on the marble floor and kept staggering to keep up with ants posse. Got pics of ant with me and my girl after one of jimmys shows also...Hung with Kenny and Jimmy at 6 am as jimmy did 610 WIP Philly Radio Live from the Borgata...
Drinking next to people does not mean partying with said people. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom