ant vs. op's lifestyle...

E55er

Apr 22, 2005
through twitter i see ant lives like he's a rich well-to-do fella that either is, a) investing well or b) is nigga-rich and blowing every dime as soon as he get it. conversely, i see op likes sunsets and has a kid i know, but is he just sacking away every single dime while ant blows through cash at an alarming rate? hmmm...

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
... so the real question is which sucks the least, hedonism or prudence?

Sep 28, 2010
I don't think either of them care about you, so why waste your time thinking about it?

Feb 24, 2006
so Ant had a party.....might have spent a few hundred......and he is pissing his fortune away?????????

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
And another reason to increase the post count/thread starting thing. Another lame thread trying to divide the masses. WGAS how either of them spend their money, it isnt your business.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Divergent lifestyles. It happens. Now that I'm married I don't go out nearly as much as I did or go drinking like I used to. I am not angry about it nor really miss it. Things changed. Opie doesn't seem like the social guy Ant is and Ant likes to party. It's cool. Doubt you'll ever see any pics of Opie hanging out over Ants house with his chick. Not because he hates Ant, just because it's not his scene. Shit happens.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
through twitter i see ant lives like he's a rich well-to-do fella that either is, a) investing well or b) is nigga-rich and blowing every dime as soon as he get it. conversely, i see op likes sunsets and has a kid i know, but is he just sacking away every single dime while ant blows through cash at an alarming rate? hmmm...
Opie sees the possibility of the end of the gravy train and he doesn't want to go back to being a caddy. Ant likes to throw his money around, but also enjoy himself and time with his friends.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
You know Hudson?

Boratfan

Oct 4, 2004
Port Jeff Station NY
A 50 year old and a 48 year old moving in completely opposite directions. Anthony keeps on regressing back to his late teens/early 20's while Opie is finally growing up thanks to a stable relationship and finally dealing with his mother issues in a healthy way. I think both guys are living great lives.. unfortunately Anthony's will become lonely in the next 10/15 years while Opie's will only continue to grow.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
...while Opie is finally growing up thanks to a stable relationship and finally dealing with his mother issues in a healthy way.
Wait, what?

Boratfan

Oct 4, 2004
Port Jeff Station NY
Opie has admitted to going to therapy to deal with his psycho mom's bullshit that has tormented him over the years.

espo222

Jul 4, 2010
so Ant had a party.....might have spent a few hundred......and he is pissing his fortune away?????????
I'm sure Ant spent thousands on his party, not hundreds. He also drinks $180.00 bottles of wine every night and spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on his basement, plus sends ex-gf's and friends thousands every month, not to mention his gambling and tons of other things he spends money on. That being said, he has a live I would kill for and has no kids and is not getting married, so he's in great shape. Opie is married and has a kid, so hes socking money away for them and to retire on. I think they both have great lives, but I'd rather have Ant's.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Opie has admitted to going to therapy to deal with his psycho mom's bullshit that has tormented him over the years.
This is Opie you are referring to. Passive aggressiveness at its finest.

I'm sure Ant spent thousands on his party, not hundreds. He also drinks $180.00 bottles of wine every night
Thousands? He has a Bud Light tap and it was probably STILL byob. I would be shocked if his budget cracked 1k.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
1. Opie's mom is a saint.
2. 1k on Ant's party? I'll take the over but not by much.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Dec 9, 2005
Arizona
I'm sitting here in my underwear watching American Chopper alone eating the crumbs out of the bottom of a Dorito bag with a cold Coors Light. Fuck them, I'm the MAN!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm sitting here in my underwear watching American Chopper alone eating the crumbs out of the bottom of a Dorito bag with a cold Coors Light. Fuck them, I'm the MAN!
And yet, you are still considered one of the healthy 'baggers. I know you aren't getting up to clean your dirty Dorito hands either. I'm guessing you lick your fingers then wipe 'em on the side of your underwear. Enjoy.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
I would like to hear one stupid thing Opie does with his money, we already know Ant gambles away hundreds of thousands and pays for ex-girlfriends to go to school.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I would like to hear one stupid thing Opie does with his money, we already know Ant gambles away hundreds of thousands and pays for ex-girlfriends to go to school.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
I'm sure Ant spent thousands on his party, not hundreds. He also drinks $180.00 bottles of wine every night and spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on his basement, plus sends ex-gf's and friends thousands every month, not to mention his gambling and tons of other things he spends money on. That being said, he has a live I would kill for and has no kids and is not getting married, so he's in great shape. Opie is married and has a kid, so hes socking money away for them and to retire on. I think they both have great lives, but I'd rather have Ant's.
You forgot the $3,000 power bill because he keeps his pool heated to 90 degrees.

How long before Ant finds himself back in the trailer park, I wonder?

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Worst comes to worst and I am sure Danny will let Ant sleep on the couch and will be there to look after him in his old age.