AntH seems to have a Disproportionate™ number of

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Instant feedback had some pretty bright moments. One of the best lines ever sent in by a fan came in while Ralphie May was talking about how some of his relatives had died in a plane crash a number of years previously, and Pat from Moonachie chimed in with, "Did they find the black lunchbox?" If I remember correctly, it was him and Steve from Bayshore going tit for tat with jokes at the Mays' expense. It was a good time. (Fun [maybe] fact: That might have also been the show where Anthony "I Bath in Disinfectant" Cumia asserted that he could've survived the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina with his Boy Scout-level survival skills.)
And let's not forget @Bill Lehecka's "Jill Nicoleaky" line on Paltalk.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
The fan intersection with the callers and Instant Feedback was the best part of the show despite asshole Anthony's objections. He hated the callers.

Lord Zero

The fan intersection with the callers and Instant Feedback was the best part of the show despite asshole Anthony's objections. He hated the callers.
Anthony hated callers, Opie liked callers too much. It usually balanced out during a good show.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Pretty much all the callers even going back to WNEW were terrible and that goes with all of talk radio (sports, politics, comedy). Instant feedback was great because either the producers or O&A themselves could weed out the bad ones and only the worthwhile ones made the air. People listen to talk radio to hear the host's and guest's opinions, not for the callers to bring the flow of the show to a screeching halt (Happy Birthday Jimmy!).

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The single funniest thing ever said on O&A was from a caller:

“I’ve got Bob Ojeda’s scalp, and the dock it’s stuck to.”

One of the bits that that really turned me into a fan was the NRA Cafe. Not just Ant's Charlton Heston, but the listeners calling in with their suggestions/jokes.

No, the callers did not suck back in the day.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
AntH's going full-Kirk on Twitter.

Doesn't matter how accurate he is, you're going to sound ridiculous using the phrase "marionette for a leftist agenda."

And in general, attacking teenagers is not the best way to defend your point.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Lord Zero

He paid for a Wackbagger's windshield. And everyone knows there's no teen girls here.
No one said that he's never been charitable, just that most of his charity is a down payment on future underage vagina. He is a true fucking ghoul.

click

Who remembers when wb blocked everything with lobster girl ? Dude has lived an intresting life

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
No one said that he's never been charitable, just that most of his charity is a down payment on future underage vagina. He is a true fucking ghoul.
Some would call it hedging his bets, mainly because they age.

It really doesn't help with existing relationships.

Lord Zero

I can hate him just fine. I'm sick of him Quivers-ing it up in the background whenever he comes on Legion of Skanks. "Oh Jesus!" Shut up, old man. His career started with him being a cackling asshole and it's ending with him being a cackling asshole.
He's started doing this in print now.

He's a Twitter hole.