Anthony Censoring Himself?

metakomm

Oct 4, 2004
I was listening to O&A late night - Not sure if it was the XM side or not, but Anthony referred back to when they had Rogan on and Anthony originally said he dreamed about ****** women or something to that effect.

But when Anthony referrenced that moment again, he mentioned "ravaging" girls or something like that.

I can understand if he wanted to keep it chill if it was FreeFM, but if it was XM, do they really have them running scared?

PunchYourself187

I, The Operator
Apr 24, 2004
I was listening to O&A late night - Not sure if it was the XM side or not, but Anthony referred back to when they had Rogan on and Anthony originally said he dreamed about ****** women or something to that effect.

But when Anthony referrenced that moment again, he mentioned "ravaging" girls or something like that.

I can understand if he wanted to keep it chill if it was FreeFM, but if it was XM, do they really have them running scared?
If it was early on in the XM show, sometimes they forget which side of show they are on.

When he spoke about the dream initially on the FM side, he did say "r-ping" and it did go over on FM. I really wouldn't sweat it.

Oct 16, 2002
N.J.
It's called a synonym. Relax.
Exactly. Saying r*pe anywhere is not good. Doesn't matter if it's XM or FM.

Why do you think Wackbag censors the word **** and ****** here?....because it's never good, only bring problems, yeah it sucks but that's the way it is....for now.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Jul 7, 2006
BFE
personally, I think this is a bigger issue.
This is about the new world order and the freemasons.

People are saying that Ant was approached by a new york sect of the freemasons, and asked not to use the word ****, because it was code for some things that they have going. Ant had to comply of course, because the jews (who are all freemasons) run radio. Running America Past Emirates is what that word stands for by the way. you probably don't know this, but people are saying that the jews (aka the freemasons) are working to secure all of the oil in the middle east, and to do so, they have to spread the message via secret code words. That also the reason people started using N-word instead of ******. N-word actually means necronomicon, and I think we all know where that leads to.

OR!
You're an idiot and read too much into one god damned word that the man used in the course of a radio show.
picker of nits.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA

People are saying that Ant was approached by a new york sect of the freemasons, and asked not to use the word ****, because it was code for some things that they have going. Ant had to comply of course, because the jews (who are all freemasons) run radio. Running America Past Emirates is what that word stands for by the way. you probably don't know this, but people are saying that the jews (aka the freemasons) are working to secure all of the oil in the middle east, and to do so, they have to spread the message via secret code words. That also the reason people started using N-word instead of ******. N-word actually means necronomicon, and I think we all know where that leads to.

OR!
You're an idiot and read too much into one god damned word that the man used in the course of a radio show.
picker of nits.

We'll be watching you.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
In this world(Earth 1) however, the Freemasons are anti-jew. On Earth 2 your theory may hold water.

edit: I do not believe in the Illuminati, the Illuminati do not exist, just in case they're reading this, which they couldn't be since they don't exist.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
Looks like the terrorists have won

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Sometimes using the clean word is funnier and more better. Thats why Ant is a rich fancy man on the radio and we're just nobodies posting on a message board.

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
Sep 2, 2002
fuck off
It's a known fact, Sonny Jim,
that a secret society of the five wealthiest people,
known as the Pentavirate run everything in the world,
including the newspapers...
...and meet tri-annually at a secret
mansion in Colorado known as..."The Meadows."

-Who's in the Pentavirate?

The Queen, the Vatican,
the Gettys, the Rothschilds and Colonel Sanders,
before he went tits-up.

I hated the Colonel,
with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face.
"You're gonna buy my chicken. Oh!"

Dad, how can you hate the Colonel?

He puts addictive chemicals
in his chicken making you crave it fortnightly,

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
Those words are censored on the board because it will come up in search engines.

I blame the Jews and Black Earl.

metakomm

Oct 4, 2004

OR!
picker of nits.
Damn. I am scurrrrred to post anything after your post. :haha7:

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME -- Ravage instead of R@pe and it's a big conspiracy????????

Maybe he didn't mean non conscensual sex... maybe he meant crazy hardcore ravaging... or maybe he just used a different word this time. If he said him and Richard were in a tree HOUSE instead of a tree FORT would we be having this discussion too?

Come on people. I'm all for lingering longer and being a P1 and whatnot... but

come on...................... this one is just

schtupid </giuliani>