Anthony Cumia Fired for Being Attacked in Times Square by a Racist

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
:( or :) for those of you who can't stand Ant rants-

DiggerNick

Donator
Of course, it had to be a fucking sheboon who went into full Denny's chimp-out mode.

But then again, didn't he say he was there at midnight?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
So for July 4th they take off the 2nd and the 3rd plus weekends? Well, whatever.

Too bad they can't strike while the iron is hot.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Perhaps Ant should also carry mace.

lajikal

Love the 'I had to yell at like dogs'. The image of ant street ranting is highlarious.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I wonder if Ant was taking pics like he was on Safari, "check out THIS ape. She's in full mating ritual mode.."

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
...On the other hand, what a victory for her: she unwittingly attacked the one guy she would feel "had it coming to him". I guess she smelled it on him.

lajikal

@AnthonyCumia: RT @DrMorbid: Hey @AnthonyCumia what's your course of action regarding this woman now?

-nothing! They run things now. We're done.

Looks like ant is admitting defeat. He had a good run. All he has left is beaner immigration. Boring.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
:haha7: now he's going on a little blocking rampage. Too bad he didn't have one of these near him:

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Yes Ant could've definitely used a nigerbegood stick.

I'm surprised he's able to text. My hands would be shaking like a motherfucker from the adrenaline.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
So he got punched for taking a creep shot while looking like a creep. Eh he should have punched her in the face, rather than being a faggot and saying he's above hitting women.

Thanks for this.
Damnit I wish there was a show!
Are they back on Monday?