Anthony Cumia is offering $5,000 to Anybody Who Gets r/opieandanthony shut down

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
AntH seems to be losing a disproportionate™ amount of these Twitter exchanges.
Of course you couldn't stay away from a thread where there's mention of graping.

Lord Zero

Please let that monster take down the... other monster.
"I'm tossing the lawsuit out with prejudice and sentencing both parties to an in-courtroom kaiju fight in this city I've made of card houses."

Lord Zero

Sir AntH has been very open aboot dying his hairs every month or so.

Apparently, he's a bit vain, even though he shatters mirrors as his side gig.
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Anthony wanting the briar patch on his head to look nice.

Queen_Bona

There's nothing worse than guys who dye their hair. Whether it's brown, blonde, purple... always bad.
With a very few exceptions (Nick Cave, Gene Simmons) I think the same.

Foggy

Donator
With a very few exceptions (Nick Cave, Gene Simmons) I think the same.
I didn't consider my personal hero Nick Cave dying his hair, but he's an eccentric case so I don't mind.

Gene Simmons' hair is just a hat.

Lord Zero

There's nothing worse than guys who dye their hair. Whether it's brown, blonde, purple... always bad.
Peroxide blond is the worst hair color. Maybe it's because I'm a wrestling fan — I just associate peroxide blond hair with leathery, orange skin and/or comically large fake tits.

Foggy

Donator
Peroxide blond is the worst hair color. Maybe it's because I'm a wrestling fan — I just associate peroxide blond hair with leathery, orange skin and/or comically large fake tits.
I think of Guy Fieri and anybody who was in a shit band in the '90s.

Foggy

Donator
https://twitter.com/SinCityAttorney

Totally relentless.

"Don’t you @AnthonyCumiaxyz have a lawyer, too, named Alan Schwartz? Didn’t he represent you for beating up and strangling a defenseless, disturbed, young girl (allegedly)? Did you beat the rap? Heck no!!! #loser. M."

Malcolm is beheading Tranpa.

Last edited:
I thought we didn't like O.J.'s attorneys.

Oh wait, this one couldn't keep him out of jail. So he's cool.