Anthony Cumia Returns!

Jim was in a passive aggressive power struggle with Opie. JIM aligned himself with Anthony because Ant is just as passive aggressive as Ant and little by little they widdled away at Opie. When Jim had a chance to bump Opie out of the morning spot and get his own show he did just that. In his mind Jim believes he is just as good as Opie and Anthony and believes he is the reason the show was successful. He added to it in many ways but, the days he was out of the studio and it was just Opie & Anthony were always better shows than when Jim was in.

One thing that Jim did improve on greatly was his interviewing. He was always prepared and I recall him saying he got Ronnie B. Help him with the technical of giving an interview. He ok at it now. His advise show was pretty good too. I think Jim was always better in small doses or 3rd mike material
And interview lasting 30 minutes to and hour, a one hour to 90 min advise show etc...those are the areas Jim excelled in. Anything more than that is forced. He can't carry a 4 hour show 5 days a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Jim didn't force Opie out of mornings. Opie tried his usual stalling tactic and didn't realize how much less valuable he is than in the past. Jim and Sam addressed this on the air. They were signed to follow Opie's show but the company was fed up with Opie's shit and needed to know what show was going to air in the morning so they put Jim and Sam there and told Opie he could sign on for afternoons or leave.

Also, the show is 3 hours, not 4. 7-8 is a partial replay now that Opie's replay doesn't fill that hour.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah, once Opie revealed his brilliant stalling strategy technique on air, Sirius xm easily countered him.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Jim didn't force Opie out of mornings. Opie tried his usual stalling tactic and didn't realize how much less valuable he is than in the past. Jim and Sam addressed this on the air. They were signed to follow Opie's show but the company was fed up with Opie's shit and needed to know what show was going to air in the morning so they put Jim and Sam there and told Opie he could sign on for afternoons or leave.

Also, the show is 3 hours, not 4. 7-8 is a partial replay now that Opie's replay doesn't fill that hour.
Fair enough. Opie rolled the dice and capped out. Jim & Sam still seized the opportunity. I didn't realize Jim and Sam's show was only 3 hours and Jim still can't shoulder the burden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
It wasn't anything crazy but it was definitely a step above busting chops. I was most surprised at Jim. He seems to legitimately dislike Opie.
All over a Three's Company-esque series of misunderstandings. If only people who got paid to talk to each other could actually talk to each other. Now with all the sniping back and forth, those two nitwits will never be on speaking terms again.

Anthony got mocked on his own show when he tried to defend his issues with Opie, and Opie's gripes about Anthony were about work performance and unfounded rumors from "his guys." They were both taking playful shots at each other and genuinely laughing about it on their afternoon phone calls. If Opie would ever go for that (grapefruit) beer, they could probably clear up whatever problems they still have in an evening. But for now it still seems like Keith and Brett and Brother JoeH are playing matchmaker between the two of them.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
All over a Three's Company-esque series of misunderstandings. If only people who got paid to talk to each other could actually talk to each other. Now with all the sniping back and forth, those two nitwits will never be on speaking terms again.

Anthony got mocked on his own show when he tried to defend his issues with Opie, and Opie's gripes about Anthony were about work performance and unfounded rumors from "his guys." They were both taking playful shots at each other and genuinely laughing about it on their afternoon phone calls. If Opie would ever go for that (grapefruit) beer, they could probably clear up whatever problems they still have in an evening. But for now it still seems like Keith and Brett and Brother JoeH are playing matchmaker between the two of them.
I think it is much deeper than a series of misunderstandings. I could give my psych 101 explanation but if @Bill Lehecka has taught me anything, it's not to throw crazy shit at HBB.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Maybe they're just done talking to each other. There's nothing wrong wit that. If I got married tomorrow and moved to the most desolate mountain in Canada with my wife, I wouldn't talk to her in the next 40 years as much as those two spent talking to each other. That's why I never got the fans who made a big deal that they didn't hang out after the show. If I spent 4 hours of continuous discussion with someone, they'd be the last person I'd want to see after work.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Maybe they're just done talking to each other. There's nothing wrong wit that. If I got married tomorrow and moved to the most desolate mountain in Canada with my wife, I wouldn't talk to her in the next 40 years as much as those two spent talking to each other. That's why I never got the fans who made a big deal that they didn't hang out after the show. If I spent 4 hours of continuous discussion with someone, they'd be the last person I'd want to see after work.
I actually believe that is the root of all their problems. One wanted to be friends and hang after the show. The other did not.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
I actually believe that is the root of all their problems. One wanted to be friends and hang after the show. The other did not.
Plausible considering their notions of what constitutes "hanging out" were miles apart at the end.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Yes Yes

I've been a huge fan since the Opie and Anthony days. I honestly was smiling throughout this entire clip the other day. You can tell how excited Lil' Jimmy Norton is to have his friend back in studio.

I've been a huge fan since the Opie and Anthony days. I honestly was smiling throughout this entire clip the other day. You can tell how excited Lil' Jimmy Norton is to have his friend back in studio.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I'll be happy when Anthony gets lynched and Jim gets AIDS from the tranny he's always talked about. Fuck these bozos.

Bobobie

IS there a clip here? I'm not seeing any media in your post.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
From Muhammad Anas | Graphics Designer in #Pakistan
'I have 5+ years Graphics Designing and Branding experiences. I am on a mission to make Great Designs and Leave my mark on Plant Earth as an Awesome Designer.

My Youtube Channel Link is :
How to make Ramadan Calender 2019 :
Skid marks are forever.

2 legit 2 quit...

I respect that he's a farmer who also wants to be a designer. But I have one question...
Or one of them lunatic suicide vest types.