Anthony, fly the Asian Airlines!

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
[YT]NmeX-ursD-I[/YT]
[YT]6banw0Q0bDU[/YT]
[YT]Ah-p-qL8Xj0[/YT]
The Asians still have sexy flight attendants.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Fuck yeah, even on the budget asian airlines they still only have hot chicks. The skirts could stand to be a little shorter though. I wanna see the bottom of ass when a stewardess bends over.

G

gdinod074

Absolutely, I flew Korean Air this summer and they are all very beautiful and nice woman.

I've had numerous opportunities to see the flight crews for various Asian airlines, both here and overseas, and the flight attendants are basically ALWAYS young, thin, and cute (if you like Asian women). Usually they even look more or less alike (go figure), are wearing EXACTLY the same uniforms as the others (most western airlines allow different uniform pieces to be worn depending upon the season, so each FA doesn't necessarily dress the same), and they even all have exactly the same LUGGAGE.

The EEOC-style "if you can do the job, you can do the job regardless of age or rotundity" thing hasn't quite caught on around the Pacific Rim. Thank goodness.

DJ Donkeypunch

Mar 3, 2006
I tried to fly asian airlines back to the states whenever possible during my 4 years of living in south Korea, they only have small petite young asian vixens as flight attendants. Korean air isnt all that bad either but they do have a few token gay korean dudes (which closely resemble ugly korean chicks) and a few haggard grandma's. But hands down asian airlines is the best, kuwaiti airlines isnt bad either they only employ young poor filipina chicks

Yobbo

Feb 15, 2006
As long as expats are on the flight deck.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Dec 9, 2005
Arizona
[YT]NmeX-ursD-I[/YT]
[YT]6banw0Q0bDU[/YT]
[YT]Ah-p-qL8Xj0[/YT]
The Asians still have sexy flight attendants.

Jesus, thanks for that waste of time (third video) - kept waiting for a WOW or something.

Big Zilch 7

Crockblocker
Jun 17, 2003
SI
They have specific requirements for flight attendants. It's great

You'll never see a fat or old asian flight attendant for those airlines.

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
Aug 24, 2002
New Braunfels TX
I lived in the Napa CA yacht club for awhile. The local airport was a training ground for Japan Air lines. They placed all the pilot and their family in the neighborhood. To Americanize them they gave them the same style house, the same car, the same portable basketball hoop, (set really low) even the same little white dog. Pleasant people but they stuck out like a sore thumb.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
May 15, 2006
The lily white suburbs of Detoilet
I was in Atlanta a few weeks back and I saw about 30 Japanese flight attendants in the lobby. All young and thin, and most of them were hot.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
Sorry, I don't get why it matters... I mean sure it's nice to look at, but are you thinking you're going to hook up with them or something?

Frankly, I don't care what these holes look like as long as they bring me what I want when I want it.

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
Sorry, I don't get why it matters... I mean sure it's nice to look at, but are you thinking you're going to hook up with them or something?

Frankly, I don't care what these holes look like as long as they bring me what I want when I want it.
:icon_roll
How about listening to the show. Anthony and Patrice ranted on it.

All things being equal, wouldn't you rather have a young, attractive girl bring you what you want when you want it than have a 50yr-old "senior flight attendant" bring you what you want when you want it? Hooking up with them has nothing to do with it... Mostly FA's hook up with pilots, other FA's, people they meet in the hotels on overnights, not the passengers on their own flights (at least those that hook up AT ALL).

And as things usually are on domestic airlines, all things AREN'T equal, especially on international flights... The FA's who have the seniority to bid the cake trips across the oceans are the ones that are not only the most worn out but the ones with the worst attitudes. 'Specially those in First or Business.