Anthony has done something I thought impossible....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
May I remind you of this photo.

Anthony - being the devout Muslim that he is - had paid for this skinny white girl to be his sex slave. The sickening father who allowed this to happen was identified as a guy who worked for the Clintons, and as we all know Bill Clinton was on Jeffrey Epstein's plane at least 27 times. Also as usual, James Woods Skin looks like a pedophile regardless of context.

Don't really feel bad if this guy and his dimwitted brother have their mother made fun of, especially when they didn't even visit her. Besides, she raised them poorly and smoked crack with them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Anthony - being the devout Muslim that he is - had paid for this skinny white girl to be his sex slave. The sickening father who allowed this to happen was identified as a guy who worked for the Clintons, and as we all know Bill Clinton was on Jeffrey Epstein's plane at least 27 times. Also as usual, James Woods Skin looks like a pedophile regardless of context.

Don't really feel bad if this guy and his dimwitted brother have their mother made fun of, especially when they didn't even visit her. Besides, she raised them poorly and smoked crack with them.
your unhealthy obsession with an obscure radio personality is well, unhealthy, have you discussed it with a mental health expert?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Seriously, who cares?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
If they were just making jokes about it within their little enclave, fine, but if they're going out and harassing people I disagree with that. Just because Anthony is/was a dick doesn't give people carte blanche to follow his example. You're adults. The "I learned it from watching you" excuse is totes emu.
Agree. The math used to justify it is something like, “Anthony made mean jokes on the radio so we are justified in harassing his family”.

I fail to see the connection.

THE FEZ MAN

Agree. The math used to justify it is something like, “Anthony made mean jokes on the radio so we are justified in harassing his family”.

He/they/we created this monster, the O&A fan base (including the haters) are lunatics, the idea that any of those things , relentlessly attacking ant and his family, opie and his family basically any one that was ever associated with the show for that matter is perfectly acceptable to them, because “they did it on the show” the mental illness is apparent, they can’t differentiate the difference between a “show” and “real life”
look at our boy Foggy, perfect example, relentlessly attacking a stranger and his family for absolutely no reason, other than “any said mean things” please enlighten me as to why it’s even remotely an issue in your life what Anthony or his brother does?
he/they could wink out of existence seconds from now and it would have very little impact on me, well maybe the $100 buck I spent for my podcast subscription, but I gamble $100 a spin on a slot machine so I don’t really care about that (I was always floored by people screeching about wanting a prorated refund for a $60 a year paltalk subscription, if that $20 is going to break your bank go hang yourself and do the world a favor)

Foggy

Donator

look at our boy Foggy, perfect example, relentlessly attacking a stranger and his family for absolutely no reason, other than “any said mean things” please enlighten me as to why it’s even remotely an issue in your life what Anthony or his brother does?
You guys are conveniently leaving out the fact that he's a pedophile and should be in prison.

Hey look, here's footage of AntH treating one of his defenders as they deserve:

lol @THE FEZ MAN yeah I'm "relentlessly attacking" this cretin. I'm just making fun of his ugly face and his faggot brother, get a grip.

THE FEZ MAN

You guys are conveniently leaving out the fact that he's a pedophile and should be in prison.

Hey look, here's footage of AntH treating one of his defenders as they deserve:

lol @THE FEZ MAN yeah I'm "relentlessly attacking" this cretin. I'm just making fun of his ugly face and his faggot brother, get a grip.
get a grip? Jesus Christ man, look in the fucking mirror, this has to be a bit right?

Foggy

Donator
get a grip? Jesus Christ man, look in the fucking mirror, this has to be a bit right?
You're far more sycophantic in defending him. Stop pretending you and others are taking some moral high ground by not making fun of somebody on the internet. Oh sure, it's okay when it's a retarded alcoholic from Delaware or a gay biker from Jersey, riiiiight.

THE FEZ MAN

You're far more sycophantic in defending him. Stop pretending you and others are taking some moral high ground by not making fun of somebody on the internet. Oh sure, it's okay when it's a retarded alcoholic from Delaware or a gay biker from Jersey, riiiiight.
or some douchebag that rails on an obscure radio guy in some weird attempt to gain his attention?
he doesn’t come here anymore, or promote the site because of assholes exactly like you, congratulation, you ruined one of the things that used to set O&A apart from other forms of entertainment, fan interaction.

Foggy

Donator
or some douchebag that rails on an obscure radio guy in some weird attempt to gain his attention?
he doesn’t come here anymore, or promote the site because of assholes exactly like you, congratulation, you ruined one of the things that used to set O&A apart from other forms of entertainment, fan interaction.
I'm not trying to get his attention because I know he doesn't visit this place.

I can't wait for your next gem.

THE FEZ MAN

I'm not trying to get his attention because I know he doesn't visit this place.

I can't wait for your next gem.
My next gem? So, you know he doesn’t visit, you know why he doesn’t visit and still insist on being a douche

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I don't know if anyone is really defending Ant. And I can't imagine being this obsessed with anyone who hasn't attacked you or a loved one personally.

THE FEZ MAN

I don't know if anyone is really defending Ant. And I can't imagine being this obsessed with anyone who hasn't attacked you or a loved one personally.
Exactly, well mostly exactly, Because I will defend him from that type of senseless douchebagery ,

I have been avoiding my mother like the plague, I have my own personal reasons, does that make me an asshole?
i told my kid to fuck off to, am I scumbag?
I fucked the same chick as a board member here, am I a creeper?

Foggy

Donator
My next gem? So, you know he doesn’t visit, you know why he doesn’t visit and still insist on being a douche
You sure are in some rarefied air by kissing Anthony's ass. Maybe one day you'll get an invite and you'll get to hang out with Bobo, Big A, Brother Joe, Mother Shucker... that's awesome.

I don't know if anyone is really defending Ant.
I'll point out to you that Fez Man is, because you can't read.

Foggy

Donator
I have been avoiding my mother like the plague, I have my own personal reasons, does that make me an asshole?
i told my kid to fuck off to, am I scumbag?
I fucked the same chick as a board member here, am I a creeper?
I dunno. Yes?

Maybe that's why you're defending Anthony. It's called projection.

THE FEZ MAN

You sure are in some rarefied air by kissing Anthony's ass. Maybe one day you'll get an invite and you'll get to hang out with Bobo, Big A, Brother Joe, Mother Shucker... that's awesome.

I'll point out to you that Fez Man is, because you can't read.
I can read just fine, and I have been invited to hang out, what’s your point?

Foggy

Donator
I can read just fine
No you can't, because that was directed at Liddy.

and I have been invited to hang out, what’s your point?
lol awesome

wow, can you post photos of your hands? The last perfect individual was crucified
Look, I'm not calling you a piece of shit. But from the sounds of things, I suspect you like to defend him because he has slimy traits (not the molesting stuff) that you subconsciously associate with. You brought up your mother to me; I don't know what kind of Freudian shit is going through your head. I'm not the resident shrink.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
No you can't, because that was directed at Liddy.

lol awesome

Look, I'm not calling you a piece of shit. But from the sounds of things, I suspect you like to defend him because he has slimy traits (not the molesting stuff) that you subconsciously associate with. You brought up your mother to me; I don't know what kind of Freudian shit is going through your head. I'm not the resident shrink.
What's your end game? Do you want him to apologize? And if so, for what?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I make posts on the spur of the moment. I don't plan ahead.
That’s quite obvious. You’re all emo about a guy who said mean and sometimes funny things on the radio.

I never said you can’t say mean things about him, we have a whole amendment to our Constitution protecting that. You jelly?

What I was bashing is the fuzzy math reddit retards use to justify harassing a man’s family. Mean words on the radio don’t justify that. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.