Anthony Jeselnik is fuckin funny

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
Hollywood
We dated the same girl. I went out with her for 3 months and used a condom exactly zero times. I never asked him how many times he used a condom with her. If somebody sees him, ask for me.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
We dated the same girl. I went out with her for 3 months and used a condom exactly zero times. I never asked him how many times he used a condom with her. If somebody sees him, ask for me.
honest question Ari - was she a groupie, a fellow comic, or just someone who works in the comedy club enviroment?

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
Hollywood
honest question Ari - was she a groupie, a fellow comic, or just someone who works in the comedy club enviroment?
Those are the only options? Couldn't she just be a banker that we both happened to have dated?

I guess groupie, but not in the truest sense of the word. She just went to a lot of comedy shows. Good girl. She's the only ex I'm still friends with.

B

Bob569

He opened for Brian Posehn at my college, and the crowd loved him. He had the balls to be himself and use his potentially offensive material for a crowd who paid to see a very different comic.

Once the crowd got used to his delivery, it was hilarious to hear the murmurs of "oh my god" after his setup, because we knew his punchline would be brutal.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
norton's mentioned Anthony's name a few times lately, and I caught this the other day....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04282009/gossip/pagesix/fine_distinction_166570.htm
April 28, 2009 --

WHAT'S too offensive for Jimmy Fallon? One of his writers, Anthony Jeselnik. At Comix on Friday, young Jeselnik told how his stand-up was censored on Fallon's show, reports The Post's Mandy Stadtmiller. "In high school, I had to take a standardized test," he joked. "My results came back and said that I had to either be a rocket scientist or run a laundry service -- or stop cheating off the Asian kid." Told to choose a "different Asian stereotype" for a run-through for Fallon's show, Jeselnik tried, "How about . . . 'build a railroad?' " And the censor replied, "Perfect." Jeselnik laughed: "I was, like, 'Really?' It's a million times more offensive than run a laundry service; tens of thousands of Asian people were not killed doing my laundry. But they let it fly."

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy
I just listened to Anthony Jeselnik's album, and that shit was fucking hysterical. The only other place I'd heard him before that Trump Roast was on Down & Dirty. His delivery makes me laugh really hard cause of how much of dick his persona is. Thought it was noteworthy enough to pull this thread out of retirement.

This is one of the few clips I could find on youtube, from Down & Dirty.
[video=youtube;TFnKTs6CXwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFnKTs6CXwQ[/video]

Dec 4, 2010
Glassboro, NJ
He looks like he should be modeling jeans or raping women, I can't decide, but I will definitely give him a listen.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
He looks like he should be modeling jeans or raping women, I can't decide, but I will definitely give him a listen.
****** women. His mouth is too big to be a model. He's probably my favorite comedian at the moment. I can't wait to hear more from him.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Funny motherfucker. Love his album.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
He is very funny. Seen him at the Comedy Cellar in NYC several times.