ANTHONY - Please let OPIE talk once in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

I find it almost un listenable EVERY time Opie is telling a story Anthony keep cutting him off and trying to run with it.... I dont think Opie has ever finished a goddamn story. It's so annoying.... Let him finish a goddamn story for a change.

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
There's a shocker... a trolling post from mike.

Mike

It's not trolling. It's the truth. It's getting unlistenable. He always cuts him off. He did it constantly this AM

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
OMG, can you be denser? They work WITH each other! There are also times when Opie tells Ant to tell a story but consistently cuts HIM off. Doesn;t mean anything. It's conversation, you maroon, not a monologue to the fans. If you want that, may I recommend the works of Bill Cosby? O&A maay not be for you.

Geez, this is as bad as the people who say Opie does nothing. They EACH have their roles and compliment each other well. Ant is the class clown who runs down the field naked. Opie is the class comedian, who ten minutes before was seen talking to Ant and saying, "you know what would be really funny?" ....and then puts the idea in Ants' head.

skione

OA Fan From Way Back!
but that is the whole point of the show?

The stories are basically irrelavant it is about giving the guys fodder to riff.

It is the riffing that is the best part.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Hey look, it's the Angry Typing guy the boys are always making fun of.

circpro

No Complaints here
I find it almost un listenable EVERY time Opie is telling a story Anthony keep cutting him off and trying to run with it.... I dont think Opie has ever finished a goddamn story. It's so annoying.... Let him finish a goddamn story for a change.
Here's a thought.... stop listening...

and scene...

huh...i always find it the opposite way. anthony gets going into a good story and Opie will cut him off to backtrack, which usually doesn't add much and kind of kills anthonys story.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
The only thing that kind of makes me grind my teeth is when Opie says something, and Ant repeats the last two words of the sentence. Might be a radio guy habit to fill dead air, but sometimes when I notice it, it bugs me for some reason. I'm sure he doesn't even realize he's doing it.
But it doesn't turn me off to the show or make it unlistenable for me. Just a meaningless pet peeve.

topher520

learnings for queers
Mike let out a "sigh" everytime Ant talked and looked around at everbody in the room saying " Can you believe this shit?"

Everybody said Yes then looked down and away to avoid eye contact with him.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
The only thing that kind of makes me grind my teeth is when Opie says something, and Ant repeats the last two words of the sentence. Might be a radio guy habit to fill dead air, but sometimes when I notice it, it bugs me for some reason. I'm sure he doesn't even realize he's doing it.
But it doesn't turn me off to the show or make it unlistenable for me. Just a meaningless pet peeve.
pet peeve. Should we take a break?

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
I'd love to hear what a radio show would sound like if this guy produced. Granted, we all have our opinions of what is good and bad, but this guy seems to be THE voice when it comes to knowing what is good and what is bad and he knows that it is important to tell the show what he wants.

I wonder what Opie thinks about this subject.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Maybe Op would talk some more if you stopped bitching so much, because you know - it's all about you. ;p

new website:
[noparse]www.anthonytalkstoomuchanddoesntletopietalkenough.com[/noparse]

Status
Not open for further replies.