Anthony Sam Danny Travis Listening Thread - 3-13-12. Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
hulk has mighty wiener

word on the street is he stuffed her with ween meat

I tapped out after 5 minutes. I don't mind a Jim and Ant comedy shootout but I can stomach only so much Danny.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
I hope Opie is surviving his suspension.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
I just tapped out also, courtesy of Captain Schmarmy.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
I'm going to have to inhale some drugs, but I think I can make it through the whole show.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Not sure I think hearing Ant and Danny talking about relationships is really relatable...

I miss Patrice.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
People

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
no one was thinking about Sam's cock, except you, Danny.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Is Shane, formerly of The Walking Dead coming in today?

I miss Patrice.
I had a dream last night that we went to go see a movie Patrice made right before he died and I walked out of the theater sobbing. His fiance and mom were there.. I guess it was the WW premiere of the movie. Woke up sad :(

I used to watch Pawn Stars when it wasn't so popular. Now, it blows. It's always the same shit. Chumlee's stupid. We get it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I used to watch Pawn Stars when it wasn't so popular. Now, it blows. It's always the same shit. Chumlee's stupid. We get it.
Its a seriously terrible show. Even the "customers" are plants at this point, bringing in items that are in some collection and "selling" them. The redneck pawn show might be worse but I havent been able to stomach it long enough to make it through one episode to be able to pass judgement.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Morning fellers & lady! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.