Anthony shakes hands with Howard Stern

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIB1666

Sep 29, 2007
I just listened to todays show and heard about the handshake at the Borgata. Seems like they are downplaying it but does this is huge! Anthony shaking hands with the arch enemy of the show! Anthony said there were tons of people taking pictures with he and howard in the same shot. Did anyone on here snap a shot?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I sort of heard that as well and I agree. If this is true, this is huge!!

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
And it sounds like Howard took the step of actually shaking his hand. My guess is his people told him that fraternizing with the enemy was good for the merger.

Then again, I'm a speculating douche whose majority of posts have been bashing ol' Hoo Hoo.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
I was just trolling SFN and they have 20 pages on how oral and anus are finally bowing down to the master. That this whole story was them kissing his ass and sucking up to him. Its like the news when they take bits of information, turn it around and make into a situation that never even happened.

Oh and Ant bashed Barberie because thats something howard does and he wanted to get on his good side.

Fucking Morons.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
He mentioned this last night on PT, and WOW! I hope Ant had a bottle of Purell with him! :icon_mrgr

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!
Jan 19, 2008
Eh who cares, he's an irrelevant old wrinkly ball bag...no one cares about him or his house in the hamptons.

King Jumungus

C*NT... The only thing missing is you.
Dec 20, 2005
Charleston, SC
it could have been because Ant was on a cold streak and he figured a little jew magic couldn't hurt... besides, he did have TWENTY white chips... maybe he figured some of hoo hoo's winnings would rub off. Also, Howie is going to retire to the Hamptons soon to spend all of his time with his equine-esque partner.

G

ge_dude

I was just trolling SFN and they have 20 pages on how oral and anus are finally bowing down to the master. That this whole story was them kissing his ass and sucking up to him. Its like the news when they take bits of information, turn it around and make into a situation that never even happened.

Oh and Ant bashed Barberie because thats something howard does and he wanted to get on his good side.

Fucking Morons.
Wait till they realize that O&A have comparable numbers to Stern's! Point and laugh EVERYDAY! :icon_eek:

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
I just listened to todays show and heard about the handshake at the Borgata. Seems like they are downplaying it but does this is huge! Anthony shaking hands with the arch enemy of the show! Anthony said there were tons of people taking pictures with he and howard in the same shot. Did anyone on here snap a shot?
I cannot imagine them ever being on good terms with all the bad blood between them. However, it would be a shame if all of a sudden they stopped doing any "Hoo-Hoo" jokes.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Fucking Morons.
Oh those zombies at SFN are so amusing.

P.S. Dominick Barbara is a douche who deserves to be bashed. Most judges don't even like dealing with him.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Wow. They have 20 pages, and we have 14 posts now.
Not to mention, no one on here started a thread until a Stern fan ass started the thread(which I have no idea what the original post of this thread was as he's been on my ignore list for a really long time).

umo

Jan 27, 2005
hell just froze over.

click

Jan 5, 2005
N. Jersey
useless with out pics. the whole story now. everyone had their cam phones taking pics? are they posted any where?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm sure one of the resident Stern zombies who trolls here can tell us if Hoo-hoo makes any mention of it on his show.

Jun 10, 2006
Orlando
He shook his hand? BFD.

What's he supposed to do, beat Stern down like Sonny beat Carlo?

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
They'll all be working for the same company again soon, why not buddy up?

meaty_vag_lips

Guess what's in my pants
May 26, 2005
Sayreville, NJ
Does anyone really care? So they were barely cordial in a public place. Were they expected to spit on each other and start upending tables? The only thing I care about is being entertained when I turn on my XM unit. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.