Anthony should take a good look at Poker After Dark [NBC]

WhateverMJ

Oct 6, 2004
If he wants to play in a poker tournament, what better way? It's only a single table tournament, and is $20,000 buy in, but you're on TV every night and playing with the pros. I think Ant would kill at the table, and O&A would basically get a big commercial.

cmgreene77

Feb 19, 2007
They only invite pros for that, and well known pros at that.

WhateverMJ

Oct 6, 2004
If stupid Jennifer Tilly can get on, Anthony "Fancy Gambling Man" Cumia can!

EDIT:
Oh wow, she actually has a bracelet. Maybe Anthony can't get on :(

WhateverMJ

Oct 6, 2004
Yeah I love Poker After Dark because they show every single hand, instead of just cutting everything but AA vs QQ out or whatever. They even show the hands that just fold without a flop. It's great.

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Apr 27, 2005
Staten Island
Has anyone else noticed that they have been showing the same four, week long tournaments over, and over, and over again...

When the fuck are they going to have new episodes of this show ?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
you can win a spot on full tilt to be on "poker after dark"

you have to win 3 satellites I believe.

He should just enter a WPT or US poker tour events that trump does every year

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
What station carries this? Have you ever watched High Stakes Poker? I watched that last night, very cool single table cash game. All the heavy hitters were playing.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
If he wants to play in a poker tournament, what better way? It's only a single table tournament, and is $20,000 buy in, but you're on TV every night and playing with the pros. I think Ant would kill at the table, and O&A would basically get a big commercial.

why do you think he would kill? Im curious cause fucking danny won more times then Anthony has and me too for that matter so front me the 20k Ill spilt the winnings with you!

SteveInAtl

Get a job sparkling wiggle!!
May 11, 2007
Atlanta
I'd like to see him play the WSOP. Let Op and Lil' Jimmy broadcast live from there and F with Ant the whole time!!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
why do you think he would kill? Im curious cause fucking danny won more times then Anthony has and me too for that matter so front me the 20k Ill spilt the winnings with you!
If I mail you 50 dollars can I come play?

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I'd like to see him play the WSOP. Let Op and Lil' Jimmy broadcast live from there and F with Ant the whole time!!

yea :arrrh: cause being distracted is ::hammer:what the purpose :hamm: of the game is all about? :arrrh:

SteveInAtl

May 11, 2007
Atlanta
yea :arrrh: cause being distracted is ::hammer:what the purpose :hamm: of the game is all about? :arrrh:

I can see them fuckin with him!!!!!! What the fuck did you do that for Ant....your f'in stupid man. CALL ANT CALL!!

ONE TO GO!!! say lil' jimmy ONE TO GO!!! HA

You fuckin' dumb ass GD Ant GD
:haha7:

WhateverMJ

Oct 6, 2004
I meant that he'd kill at the table chatter, cracking jokes and taking shots and stuff, dunno about the poker, but I know he's a fairly capable player.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I meant that he'd kill at the table chatter, cracking jokes and taking shots and stuff, dunno about the poker, but I know he's a fairly capable player.
In that case he should go on the Bravo Celebrity Poker show. His charity could be descendent's of those in Europe who lost World War II and have suffered financially as a result.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I can see them fuckin with him!!!!!! What the fuck did you do that for Ant....your f'in stupid man. CALL ANT CALL!!

ONE TO GO!!! say lil' jimmy ONE TO GO!!! HA

You fuckin' dumb ass GD Ant GD
:haha7:
WTF did I do?

I dont know how to play Poker but, Ill probably win.

Kareem840

Three rights make a left
Mar 10, 2005
on the grassy knoll
out here in SoCal on saturdays, they have "hip hop hold'em" hosted by ed lover. it has a bunch of semi-name worthy rappers and R&B guys. the only white person on the show is the dealer. unintentional comedy at its' best.

Hitman56

New Wackbag
Aug 9, 2005
If stupid Jennifer Tilly can get on, Anthony "Fancy Gambling Man" Cumia can!

EDIT:
Oh wow, she actually has a bracelet. Maybe Anthony can't get on :(

She does and her boyfriend, Phil "The Unabomber" Laak, does not.

SteveInAtl

May 11, 2007
Atlanta
out here in SoCal on saturdays, they have "hip hop hold'em" hosted by ed lover. it has a bunch of semi-name worthy rappers and R&B guys. the only white person on the show is the dealer. unintentional comedy at its' best.
Sounds like dominos....O wait....maybe craps
Are you sure it's poker???:haha7:

Joey Bond

Huddla Huddla Huddla
Aug 11, 2005
New Haven Connecticut
I think anyone can buy into poker after dark as long as you have 20k also does anyone know if they are gonna have the poker tournament in Atlantic City the one that was canceled when they got suspended I know they said they were definatly gonna do it again and that they wanted to bring it to more cities Im hoping they bring it to Mohegan when the poker room opens

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
What do you think he sits there and trash talks like a basketball player.
Get a clue.
And what the fuck is fairly capable?