Anthony, Vos & Derosa Show March 2nd

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Wow if they'd dump Vos and pull in Andy Levy or Ron that might actually be a pretty interesting show. ;)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I, for one, look forward to this upcoming show. Hopefully, Sir Anthony will be hungover and Vos will be bashing the shit out of him. As Joey D. jacks it to tranny pr0n.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
Bring in Colin for Christ's sake. Also, Bobby would do well there too.

This show reminded me of Ant, De Rosa and Patrice where Patrice kept making fun of Bad Romance starting it off with the "Bah Bah Bah Bah". God dammit :(.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Bring in Colin for Christ's sake. Also, Bobby would do well there too.

This show reminded me of Ant, De Rosa and Patrice where Patrice kept making fun of Bad Romance starting it off with the "Bah Bah Bah Bah". God dammit :(.
Colin has been banned from the show for a while now. Sorry.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Wow if they'd dump Vos and pull in Andy Levy or Ron that might actually be a pretty interesting show. ;)
Agreed, fuck Vos and his plugging, chewing gum, and speech impediment.

Here fishy, fishy.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
What.....the .......fuck......was .....that.

Sep 15, 2011
tennessee
i read joe's twitter and was excited until i read @richvos in the tweet

i'm sure vos is a good guy but fuck is he tedious on the radio,every show is literally the same thing.

without opie there to keep it on the rails it might be a unlistenable vos trash fest

phillyfranko

Jun 1, 2010
south of philly
Have ant tell Vos that opie and jimmy are banging bonnie...Ha ha ha...he will freak out...

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Rich Vos has gotten dull to me on the radio. It is always the same damn thing and Vos and his neuroses and inadequacies take over the whole show.

He's been a cunt and a bore his last few appearances, anyhow.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
...without opie there to keep it on the rails it might be a unlistenable vos trash fest
Really? All Opie does is trash Vos incessantly. Without him there to "keep it on the rails" :icon_roll , Vos might actually have an opportunity to be funny.

We'll see.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Rich Vos has gotten dull to me on the radio. It is always the same damn thing and Vos and his neuroses and inadequacies take over the whole show.
He pronounces celebrity names wrong AND he still chews nicorette. It's the most entertaining thing ever.

Dec 12, 2007
Hes one of the only comics whos nice enough to come talk to us and you guys do nothing but trash him. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Hes one of the only comics whos nice enough to come talk to us and you guys do nothing but trash him. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
Do you mean talk to us here? Most of the time he's plugging shit gigs orbashing members. Fuck him.

Recast.

vos

Sep 23, 2002
NJ
Everybody that comes on the show is there to plug. I am done with this negative board, half of you never even have seen me live. I am sure most of you haven't bought my CD. The truth of the matter is I fucking despise most of you, just like the rest of the comics do. I've been doing the show for over 10 years so I am pretty sure something is going right. When I kill nothing, but anything negative you scumbags are ready to write. This isn't for everybody, just the fucking idiot's that have no clue. Anyone that supported me thanks, the rest, really in the overall scheme of life you mean nothing. I will be plugging my ass off tomorrow, the only fucking reason I am going in. Still Empty Inside iTunes amazon didgital. My Wifes Hates Me riotcast.com or iTunes This weekend Fri Marrisa's Trumball Conn. Sat Mohegan Sun, next week Standup Scottsdale AZ week after Pocono's then Arlington Draft house Va for more dates go to richvos.com. Now please go fuck your mother's. Vos

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Everybody that comes on the show is there to plug. I am done with this negative board, half of you never even have seen me live. I am sure most of you haven't bought my CD. The truth of the matter is I fucking despise most of you, just like the rest of the comics do. I've been doing the show for over 10 years so I am pretty sure something is going right. When I kill nothing, but anything negative you scumbags are ready to write. This isn't for everybody, just the fucking idiot's that have no clue. Anyone that supported me thanks, the rest, really in the overall scheme of life you mean nothing. I will be plugging my ass off tomorrow, the only fucking reason I am going in. Still Empty Inside iTunes amazon didgital. My Wifes Hates Me riotcast.com or iTunes This weekend Fri Marrisa's Trumball Conn. Sat Mohegan Sun, next week Standup Scottsdale AZ week after Pocono's then Arlington Draft house Va for more dates go to richvos.com. Now please go fuck your mother's. Vos
Good old Vos, shitting on all of us then hocking his wares. (wares means your cds, just FYI) The only thing you kill on stage is the English language. Enjoy filling half the room at the Allentown Chucklehut, you dolt.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Ooo I caught him. Just busting your balls vos relax. I can't see you if you don't come to my area. What year is this , why am I going to buy a standup CD?

Dec 12, 2007
Do you mean talk to us here? Most of the time he's plugging shit gigs orbashing members. Fuck him.

Recast.
he bashes you guys cause you people say negative shit about him even when he has great appearences. Vos is fucking funny dude.

I have "Vos" on DVD and proud owner of "I'm killing Here" and "Still Empty Inside".

I'll come see you live one day but I'm afraid I'll start being a queer fanboy about tough crowd and you'll say unkind things, as you should.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
And I wasn't even bashing Vos, I was bashing the show's use of Vos.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
I'm intrigued by this combo. Vos is awful, but Dangerous Joe and Ant are great...