Anthony's band Mr. Potatohead THIS Friday 11/16 in NYC (W/Pics)

Brother Joe

You don't know me, I don't know you. STFU.
Aug 12, 2001
NY
Hello folks-

Anthony and Brother Joe's band Mr Potatohead will be performing at Flannery's bar on west 14th @ 7th Ave, This coming Friday Night at 11pm...Anthony will be singing MORE than just Sweet Caroline...

U2 Tribute band 2U will start at 9pm, and Patrick's band Art Of The Topless will be playing a few songs as well...Sister Dawn will also be slamming some bass lines w/ Mr. Potatohead!! This place is a cozy Irish Pub...bound to be over-run with pests early...see you guys there!!

Flannery's Pub
205 West 14th
New York, NY

:clap:yay!

ORDER YOUR ROTGUT CD NOW...Yes I know, It's fucking awful!!!! but it's ANTHONY...and I have about 1000 more to get rid of!!
(Will be shipped pre-autographed by Anth and Joe...)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Hello folks-

Anthony and Brother Joe's band Mr Potatohead will be performing at Flannery's bar on west 14th @ 7th Ave, This coming Friday Night at 11pm...Anthony will be singing MORE than just Sweet Caroline...

U2 Tribute band 2U will start at 9pm, and Patrick's band Art Of The Topless will be playing a few songs as well...Sister Dawn will also be slamming some bass lines w/ Mr. Potatohead!! This place is a cozy Irish Pub...bound to be over-run with pests early...see you guys there!!

Flannery's Pub
205 West 14th
New York, NY

:clap:yay!

ORDER YOUR ROTGUT CD NOW...Yes I know, It's fucking awful!!!! but it's ANTHONY...and I have about 1000 more to get rid of!!
Will definitely be there, Joe. Look forward to finally meeting you and seeing you perform!

pointblankJ9

Not the tinsnips...NOOOOO!
Nov 23, 2004
Hmmm - I have an 8AM flight on Saturday, but I really want to go! To sleep or not to sleep is the question....

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
Hmmm - I have an 8AM flight on Saturday, but I really want to go! To sleep or not to sleep is the question....
Sleep is overrated and you can doze off on the plane :)

I should talk cuz I can't go :( Which sucks as it sounds like a rockin' night!

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
Hmmm - well my husband says he's not going because he doesn't want to be exhausted when we get to his Dad's house. I'm ok with being sleepy, since we have the next whole week to relax. I may go without him. Car picks us up at 5:45, so as long as I'm home by 4 I'm good.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
You have to come because I haven't seen you in a long time! :icon_mrgr

pointblankJ9

Nov 23, 2004
wish I lived closer... I miss all the fun stuff.
Perhaps I'm out of line here, sir, but I do recall that you made the trip for Scatterbrain. As president of Wackbag, is it not your duty to be present? Is Tommy Christ more important to you than Sir Anthony Cumia?

Melissa - I'm working on it - if I can get packed and ready in time - plus a nap at some point on Friday, I'll be there.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Perhaps I'm out of line here, sir, but I do recall that you made the trip for Scatterbrain. As president of Wackbag, is it not your duty to be present? Is Tommy Christ more important to you than Sir Anthony Cumia?

Melissa - I'm working on it - if I can get packed and ready in time - plus a nap at some point on Friday, I'll be there.
I'll come help ya pack so you can come. LOL

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
WTF why not lady!!! :icon_cry:

You have to go!!!!!!
That's right, I haven't seen her in a long time either. Basically everyone who I haven't seen in about a year must attend. New rules :icon_mrgr

DOH

aka DD Roxxx. MILF.
Apr 15, 2004
Whaddya mean, it's awful??? I loved it back in the olden days, and I still love it now... Its a great CD!! And besides, you boys look so young on the cover ;)

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Ok Ok I will get some up, these are in no paticular order