Anthony's Gay Cruise

He should have said "I don't know what to do" a few more times. I think he's upset because none of them were interested in him. The lady doth protest too much.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Meh, I've been in similar situations and after a while it gets old, don't get me wrong, I like the gays, they keep things beautiful, they dress nice, and are generally very nice, now when they get all whipped up into a cum froth.... Yea, as a hetro male, it gets a little un comfortable

lajikal

He should have said "I don't know what to do" a few more times. I think he's upset because none of them were interested in him. The lady doth protest too much.
Think he was looking for an excuse by trying to get someone to dare him to go out there and suck kahk.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Allegedly, Time Machine Anthony went back and talked himself into getting blown by Richard.

Meh, I've been in similar situations and after a while it gets old, don't get me wrong, I like the gays, they keep things beautiful, they dress nice, and are generally very nice, now when they get all whipped up into a cum froth.... Yea, as a hetro male, it gets a little un comfortable
yeah, after a certain point you're still a straight guy and guys booty bouncing in cut offs and nibbling ears can get tedious.

it's not hompohobia, it being a straight guy. i would expect lesbians to have a limited tolerance to dick helicoptering. i mean yeah, it's hilarious for while...

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I myself have a 15 minute dick helicoptering tolerance.

I'm no homophobe.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
It's not even that they are excited for the dick, it's that they're really excited for it. I don't considering it relaxing to be on a ship with a bunch of men squealing and dancing to shitty music until 5 am.

Which is why I won't get on one of those boats and I'll say more power to them.

On a related note, of the ship is sinking do bottoms and transgender people go to the life rafts first, or how does it work?

Hopefully the fucking lesbians are locked in their cabins. Sorry bitches, that rule is for women that reproduce.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
On a related note, of the ship is sinking do bottoms and transgender people go to the life rafts first, or how does it work?

Hopefully the fucking lesbians are locked in their cabins. Sorry bitches, that rule is for women that reproduce.
According to the old joke, the lesbians are first because they go lickety-split while the gays are still packing their shit.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
According to the old joke, the lesbians are first because they go lickety-split while the gays are still packing their shit.
I've actually never heard that one before.