Anthony's Mention of XM right at the end of the show

LilConor

Any idea what Anthony was hinting to when he said to Jimmy Fallon "If we ever get back over there **Cough Cough <Anthony cleared his throat>** you can come over there and use potty language".

DurangoDude

mighta been just a figure of speech...

you know, like saying "i'll try to come if i ever get out of work"

pike

You will be molested
:icon_roll

he was just seeing how long it would take some idiot to start a speculation thread. :action-sm

Holy shit someone actually started a thread bout this.

/puts shotgun in his mouth

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Hinting to XM that enough is enough. They want to be back on NOW! And UNCENSORED. Not waiting until 6-15.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
/puts shotgun in his mouth
guys i cant post new threads for some reason but i think styckx might have killed himself. does anyone have an obit link?

LilConor

:icon_roll

he was just seeing how long it would take some idiot to start a speculation thread. :action-sm
Some one was bound to so why shouldn't I be the silly goose that does it ?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Bagel Lord is a cunt!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Anthony was probably trying to form a longer relationship with Jimmy Fallon.

Any idea what Anthony was hinting to when he said to Jimmy Fallon "If we ever get back over there **Cough Cough <Anthony cleared his throat>** you can come over there and use potty language".
I think he was hinting to the fact that they were kicked off XM for 30 days. I could be wrong though.

Well, ttyl. :action-sm

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Enough with the ludicrous speculation. But is Ant coming down with a cold?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
oh goodness...i said in another thread if i get back on here and there is a speculation about ant's mention of XM i'd gouge my eyes out...guess i'll have to follow through

Stig

Living In Your Heads, Rent-Free.
It wouldn't be the first time they fucked with us. And apparently, we deserve it.

KickToTheUterus

Kicking Uteruses Since 1986
Enough with the ludicrous speculation. But is Ant coming down with a cold?
oh shit, ant's getting a cold!?!

wait for zagman's announcement that he got it from some very reliable sources that ant is addicted to tylenol cold medicine and because of his addiction XM has fired him and replaced him with mancow. :action-sm

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
sarcastic bastards here...Funny but sarcastic.

Opie actually caught TB from Jimmy... both are expected to be dead within 48 hours. Next week it will officially be the ANTHONY Show with Ron and 3rd Mic Dice.