Anti-Nazi Disney Video

maxd1978

Feb 23, 2008
Queensland
I've been an O&A for for a few years now, but it wasn't till a few weeks ago that I finally started listening on Paltalk. Well, after befriending a couple of the regulars there, I decided to stop the occasional lurking, sign up for a full account and start contributing to the community.

I actually like the "length of time as a member/number of posts made" restriction for starting a new threads. It makes sense because I wanted to start one but I honestly don't know if the subject matter has been posted before (although several searches turned up nothing).

It's a WW2 anti-nazi propaganda cartoon made by Disney back in the 1940's that I found on YouTube:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eU1LHeim_hA[/media]

It kind of reminded me of the "50's version of the future" toon from a few weeks back and of course, there is also the Nazi angle that we all know our resident Fuhrer, Herr Anthony would love.

Tells me what you think.

Max

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
well..

...that was informative. That little kid would have been better off joining the Cub Scouts or something. :action-sm

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
Education for Death was a good 'toon. It's available in the Disney "On The Front Lines" collection, which includes "Reason & Emotion", Der Fuherers Face, Victory Thru Air Power, and lots of WWII Pluto and Donald cartoons.

I often joke around with my friends about how weak the rabbit is :)

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Does Disney still distribute these, and if they do, do they also distribute the anti Japanese ones that had racial stereotypes of asians?