Ant's Eugenics & Bell Curve Discussion 2/5/2013

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
I didn't hear it, so I won't comment on it. What gets me is that for a guy who literally whines about "his freedom of speech is in chains", HE's the one who chose to say what he said. Any repercussions are HIS fault, not the offended. Personally, I don't care if he loses his job over it or not. I don't agree with him, but he shouldn't lose his livelihood.
that said, let's hope this doesn't get to the press. Otherwise, it's the "moment" he's feared all his career.
And for the record, black people cant just say anything WE want, either! I couldn't go to someone at my old job and say, "That chink Sarah needs to get on the ball!". I would have been fired too.

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Place Of Ill Repute
I didn't hear it, so I won't comment on it. What gets me is that for a guy who literally whines about "his freedom of speech is in chains", HE's the one who chose to say what he said. Any repercussions are HIS fault, not the offended. Personally, I don't care if he loses his job over it or not. I don't agree with him, but he shouldn't lose his livelihood.
that said, let's hope this doesn't get to the press. Otherwise, it's the "moment" he's feared all his career.
And for the record, black people cant just say anything WE want, either! I couldn't go to someone at my old job and say, "That chink Sarah needs to get on the ball!". I would have been fired too.
Lets face it. Certain people get away with a lot more. Maybe not outright calling someone a chink but most would agree...

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
Maybe he wants to get fired. The show is nothing but a paycheck to them now. If he get's fired, he's freed from the contract and can do whatever he wants. Probably turning LFTC into a White Supremacist Channel and Opie can do a show with Jim Chandler.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Doesn't change the fact; Anthony said what he said, the responsibility is his alone. And Opie's, it's his show too.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
It was just a conversation, stop acting like faggots. Had it been something any of them in the room thought could get the show or a single member in deep shit over they'd have killed the conversation.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Too much jumping to conclusions going on here, we haven't heard what Scorch thinks about it yet to know what direction to go and what's right and wrong about it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I didn't hear it, so I won't comment on it.
The irony that this statement is followed by the longest post in this thread is ironical.
Maybe he wants to get fired. The show is nothing but a paycheck to them now. If he get's fired, he's freed from the contract and can do whatever he wants. Probably turning LFTC into a White Supremacist Channel and Opie can do a show with Jim Chandler.
Please, NO ONE is ever going to actively try to get the boot from a multi million dollar contract, no matter what. He wont be reprimanded for what he said, he just has gone into full white supremacist territory. The sun will still rise tomorrow and something else will be sticking in his craw. Too bad the fact remains that he is part eggplant.

somnarium

Aug 24, 2012
Please, NO ONE is ever going to actively try to get the boot from a multi million dollar contract, no matter what. He wont be reprimanded for what he said, he just has gone into full white supremacist territory. The sun will still rise tomorrow and something else will be sticking in his craw. Too bad the fact remains that he is part eggplant.
I wasn't being entirely serious, but I don't think he really gives a shit.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
The irony that this statement is followed by the longest post in this thread is ironical.
I didn't comment on his exact statement because I didn't hear it. I commented on the fact that he claims to be a target of liberal extremists, yet he's caused the problem by blathering what sounds like pseudo-science and baseless horse shit. I'm not going to listen to the audio, doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Jul 25, 2012
SOL.3
OK, so maybe I shouldn't've said "everything".
Gunpowder, and the few other examples cited, are extremely important to the development of civilization.

But if the Chinese & Arabs are so fucking advanced,
how is it the W-H-I-T-E race discovered the nature of Nature -- atoms?
How is it only the W-H-I-T-E race are able to send & return safely humans to other worlds?
To create masterworks of art like musical notation?
The Periodic Table?
The internal combustion engine?
Microchips and -- ....
Well, you get the idea.
Why didn't the slopes or dune coons come up with that or things of that ilk IF THEY'RE SO FUCKING "ADVANCED"?!?

Like my previous question, I await a response to that one, too.
You know, the previous question where I asked why blacks have done nothing?
Oh yeah, that's right -- the Truth is a cruel taskmaster.

somnarium

Aug 24, 2012
Gunpowder, and the few other examples cited, are extremely important to the development of civilization.

How is it only the W-H-I-T-E race are able to send & return safely humans to other worlds?
The Periodic Table?
Microchips and -- ....
Well, you get the idea.
Why didn't the slopes or dune coons come up with that or things of that ilk IF THEY'RE SO FUCKING "ADVANCED"?!?

You ever been in a situation where there is a crazy person rambling on and on and everyone just ignores them?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

The Periodic Table?
Microchips and -- ....
Well, you get the idea.

How have I not paid attention to you before?

And are you saying that music is art or that writing down music is art?

And when is this damned thing coming on YouTube. I wants to hear it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Greeks.
The moon isnt another world.
Mesopotamians.
The Periodic Table
Russians.
Russian.
Microchips and -- ....
Germans.
Well, you get the idea.

You are still arguing about something you havent heard yet. You go back and listen to the show and Ant's position on EUGENICS (go look that up, too) and then come back and have a conversation about it. Enough with your attempts at "RAH RAH WHITE PEOPLE" stance when you dont even know what was discussed.

waytogo17

Feb 5, 2013

The Periodic Table?
Microchips and -- ....
Well, you get the idea.

Man, you are a dummy. I will respond just to show you how stupid you are.

Sure, white ppl came up with all that stuff, but on the backs of all the stuff that came before it. The pace of technological innovation in the last 200 years has been amazing. But think about that, 200 years is such a short time. This is humanity's first trip up the ladder to civilized society. Somebody obviously had to take the first step of marshaling the world's resources and knowledge. It also makes sense that people, devoid of that knowledge, living the way they have lived for thousands of years, would continue to live that way. All this technology is not directly correlated with human health and well being. People back in the Egyptian empire used to live and shoot loads to have kids well into their 80s and 90s without modern medicine. But eventually when the knowledge is spread everyone will make their contributions, as China is taking the ball right now and running with it technology wise. Same with South Korea and obviously Japan. If you think the United States is the world wide leader in technology, infrastructure, and innovation you are blinded and have not seen what the rest of the world has been up to. Of course at the same time, in order to create these great works (skyscrapers, rails systems, super highways and millions of cars, iphones, ect ect ect) you need to concentrate the resources with a relative few. I.E. in China there are amazing works of technological innovation but it was done on the backs of tens of millions of poor chinese laborers.

We have only been civilized for about 2000-10000 years (if that haha) and this shit is just getting started. Of course in the past 200 years some race/area/group had to do it first and it turned out to be the european whites for a variety of complicated reasons. The world is fucked up. Germany would have easily won World War II (or at least made it a much longer and bloody conflict) if they were less racist and asked Japan to open up a second front at the South of Russia which Japan could have easily done and thus then forced Russia to split its troops up instead of fully concentrating on Germany on the Russian western front. Hitler was too racist, he didn't even tell Japan that Germany was going to break it's treaty with Russia and attack.

The fact is, the world is way too complicated and our place in history is still too new, we won't know whether whites or chinese or anybody are truly "superior" or not for a long, long, long time. What does superior mean? If Ancient Egyptians and Africans were living, learning, laughing, loving till almost the century mark in societies of abundance, aren't they doing pretty well for themselves?

I could keep going and going and going but I'm getting tired of typing.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Jul 25, 2012
SOL.3
You ever been in a situation where there is a crazy person rambling
on and on and everyone just ignores them?
No.
But I have seen a situation where desperate people need a straw to grasp.
Any straw.
Like saying: "I'm have no answer because -- uh .... I'm ignoring you because you're a nut!
Yeah, that's it!
I'm not answering because I have no answer, I'm not answering because you're a nut!"
Those situations I do see.
Like right now.

EDIT
I've just seen a couple of long responses.
I'll read those now ....

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Jul 25, 2012
SOL.3
And are you saying that music is art or that writing down music is art?
Mother of Christ in Heaven are you the absolute, fucking quintessential definition of the word "worthless".
EDIT
I apologize.
No personal attacks here.
Sorry.

fletcher
Russians, Greeks, Germans [Germans?!?] ....
THEY ARE ALL CAUCASOIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

The moon isn't another world?!?
It's a celestial body.
Holy mother of fuck -- what the fuck am I dealing with here?!?

And that Mesopotamian, nonsense?
Are you really gonna try & equate contemporary musical notation with the --

Oh fucking forget it.
I'm not gonna even bother reading that other trash.
Probably just as big a waste of time as reading your stuff was.

EDIT
Fuck it, I'll read the other stuff.
Because then I can't say I wasn't being fair by at least listening to what others have to say.

Last edited:
Top Bottom