Ant's niece on Twitter?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
They're quite close. Ant must come from a very loving family.

BraffStaff

anyone can get her number, just give her a razor blade

lol its going to be fun lol

Alright cool, i'm pretty sure I got this private message thing down (this new board is confusing me) I don't want to let anyone know about this except for a few people, but i've been recruited by NASA to operate the space crane near Saturn. (they flew one up there back when Nixon was in office, pretty top secret stuff) I was hoping to have a dude transmit me some jokes from the show every day. Maybe you could help a nigga out?

not his niece...he has one sister and one brother and neither of them have kids old enough to be on twitter...It's some cutter girl who wants attention that he has been tweeting with for like a year now...I know everyone else just posts random waste of time shitty posts when people ask questions so I thought I might try an answer? (Rolandesque elevation of the last syllable to a falsetto sound...)

not his niece...he has one sister and one brother and neither of them have kids old enough to be on twitter...It's some cutter girl who wants attention that he has been tweeting with for like a year now...I know everyone else just posts random waste of time shitty posts when people ask questions so I thought I might try an answer? (Rolandesque elevation of the last syllable to a falsetto sound...)
Perusing through your user stats I only see a paltry 15 likes.

With that said, I don't think any of us on here should be taking insults from the likes of you.

Last edited:
...Just trying to get my "likes" up...soon I'll have enough to sit at the cool kid table...

I just wonder how he finds all these teenage girls who listen to a bunch of middle aged shock jocks. I couldn't pay my kid enough to listen to O&A.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
"Ya ever see a thread come apart like dat?