Any chicago metal fan going to the Chicago Powerfest

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL

I'm thinking i may go to this? Since Matt Barlllow is back with the band and have never seen them and with Testament putting out a new cd. Also some of these band i have heard and like some of them and for $50 for 2 days is not bad. http://www.ionvein.com/chicagopowerfest/content/event_details.asp here is more details more about it.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Damn Why can't this come to NY or any east coast area....Even better is the PROG/POWER fest in Atlanta
If this came to tri-state area, I might have to break the promise I made to myself about not going to another metal festival in the US.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Well yeah..Cuz most suck. Gigantour this year is awfull I mean I used to love Megadeth, In FLames and Children of Bodom but in the last couple years all 3 of these bands are awful...They were in there prime years ago..Now there all old and washed up. I do still enjoy In Flames but not enough to sit through a bunch of shity bands like Job for a cowboy and whoever else..Bodom and Davedeth still rule live but eh. I want Prog/Power Dammit!

Anyone going to paganfest?