Any Down fans? New album coming out this month

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
May 10, 2006
Nassau Cunty
Fcuk yes! the new album comes out Sept. 25 and it's called Down III Over the Under.
Their first two albums were classics (first better than the second) and I'm hoping that this one will be up there too.

This album was written with the band's anger about Hurricane Katrina in mind,
and Phil Anselmo's hurt over the loss of deceased Pantera guitarist, Dimebag
Darrell, and the bad blood between the two up until the guitarists death.

::icon_evil

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
im looking forward to it, big pantera/down fan from way back. i hear theres copies of it floating around already.

Johnny Manf

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Oct 13, 2004
National Park, NJ
yeah i'm pumped to hear the new CD.
its good to hear phil is back in the music scene again.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I love the first Down cd and just started pieceing together the second one for my Ipod, so I will be looking foward to this one.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Love Down...Stone The Crow was filmed in my hometown of Des Allemands, Louisiana at a bar (forgot the name) that has since been nearly demolished. The bayou scenes are from Lake Salvador and Lac Des Allemands. The house at the beginning belonged to a good friend of my grandmother. Wish I had known about the taping when it was occurring. I would have definitely checked it out. Met Phil years back at a haunted house he runs in River Ridge called House of Shock. Very cool guy but also a very drunk guy.
[yt]FBLbrJxGtro[yt]

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
Love Down...Stone The Crow was filmed in my hometown of Des Allemands, Louisiana at a bar called Smile Inn that has since been nearly demolished. The bayou scenes are from Lake Salvador and Lac Des Allemands. The house at the beginning belonged to a good friend of my grandmother. Wish I had known about the taping when it was occurring. I would have definitely checked it out. Met Phil years back at a haunted house he runs in River Ridge called House of Shock. Very cool guy but also a very drunk guy.
[yt]FBLbrJxGtro[/yt]

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
I'm Over the Under, and waiting for this album for like a good 8 months now.

As far as I can tell, there are no copies circulating around.

Sept 25th, I'll buy it regardless.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I will buy this CD, but not expecting too much out of the self-destructing asshole Anselmo.

He's got so much talent and is slowly throwing it all away with drugs and alchohol.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
I will buy this CD, but not expecting too much out of the self-destructing asshole Anselmo.

He's got so much talent and is slowly throwing it all away with drugs and alchohol.
my thoughts exactly

Jun 14, 2007
I like this one better than II, very Sabbath-y, it also sounds like Pepper had a big hand in writing the songs. It reminded me a lot of COC's Into The Arms Of God.