Any Drummers in here?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Wondering if anyone has ever seen or played anything from this company: Swanpercussion.com ? I am wondering because my one nephew is getting into drumming and is asking for drums...My friend from college is a partner in the company and I would like to support my friend and my nephew....but I would rather get my nephew a quality product.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I've never heard of them but that box thing looks interesting. If you're by any of the dealers, I would just go there and take a look and maybe ask some questions.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I checked out their website and it looks like they only make wooden drums. They dont seem to have a standard drum line. Is that what your nephew wants?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I checked out their website and it looks like they only make wooden drums. They dont seem to have a standard drum line. Is that what your nephew wants?
I don't know ANYTHING about drums..I have been told he has a regular set..I was wondering how this would integrate or could be integrated into that..or should I find a different one that might work better....

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I've never heard of them but that box thing looks interesting. If you're by any of the dealers, I would just go there and take a look and maybe ask some questions.
I will have to look. Good thinking.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Ended up buying him a gift card to his local music store which also would get him the Swan Percussion Drum if he ordered it......