Any Minneapolis Pests - please read

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Tomorrow at 10:45 AM in Shoreview, the God Hates Fags Westboro Church is going to be protesting the funeral of someone who died during the bridge collapse.

Today on Ron & Fez, Ron convinced them to make a sign that says "ONA Love Fags" and they will displaying it tomorrow at the protest.

Unfortunately I don't think I can make it, but if any pests in the cities area could make it and get a photo of them with the ONA sign, there will be a special place for you in ONA heaven.

Here is the info on the protest:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/aug2007/20070806_sherry-lou-engebretsen-funeral.pdf

:action-sm

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
*ahem* excuse me, but I believe the correct words, straight from shirley roeper's mouth were "O & A FAG SIN."
Say it loud...and say it proud! :action-sm

BOUGHTONII

Aug 10, 2001
long island
my prayer

oh great lord please grant me immunity and a louisville slugger so that i may baptize those who do you work in their name.

ps i did not know you were perfect evil. imagine that

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
They're protesting because someone in Minneapolis stole their fucking signs? I say we give 'em their sign back -- covered in AIDS, feces and the post dipped in the anal blood of their Fred Phelps' cuntrag daughter. Fuck those assholes.

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
Tsk tsk...you all wouldn't be so critical of shirley if you knew what she looked like....wowweee is this broad a foxxx!

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I absolutely hate this woman, and feel sorry for her stupid brainwashed kids.

If you've ever seen Michael Moore's "The Awful Truth" there's a funny episode where he kind of followed around this woman and some senator/mayor/religious dude from Kansas in a Pink Winabaego full of flaming gay men making out and licking eachother. It was good fun for all.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I thought the sign was going to say "OnA fags den." Regardless, it would be funny to see them with the sign.

rachacha

reading's for queers
Feb 20, 2007
Rochester NY area
It was O&A Fag sin

Somebody should get a picture of this for sure

Also

Some of the pests should buy either a large U.S flag, Minnesota state flag, or a large O&A banner and hold it right in front of the douchebags so nobody at the funeral or nobody in the procession can see or be bothered by these disrespectful savages while they protest.

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
nj
so wrong in so many ways. Fred Phelps probably has butt fucking boyfriend we don't know about.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
If you hate this cunt and her moron following please support The Patriot Guard Riders in anyway you can. They counter protest those asses everywhere across the country.

http://www.patriotguard.org/
x2, The Patriot Guard rules.

X3

I'm really surprised that no one has at least attempted to kill these people. It blows my mind.
It boggles my mind as well. I'm pretty sure I'd lose my temper and snap if I was there. People need to think of something fairly non-violent to do that would really piss them off.

MDiaMAok

Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg NC
come to my funeral cunt. and I'll come out of the dirt and mouth **** your daughters unborn millato child.

"serving this country for 3 years and 5 trips down range"