Any mobile games that are actually good?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Now that I actually have a phone that will run them, any mobile games that are not just loot box filled pieces of shit?

Pickle

Now that I actually have a phone that will run them, any mobile games that are not just loot box filled pieces of shit?
Brawl Stars and Clash Royale are pretty fun.

You don’t need to ‘pay to win’ as you’re always matched up evenly against opponents.

Clash Royale is more strategy, Brawl Stars is more action.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
What genres are you interested in? There’s a ton. I love all the papa louie games, I have a soft spot for burrito bison even though it’s dumb, sometimes time management games can be fun if you’re into that sort of thing.

Bobobie

IF you simply mean games like Candy Crush and Angry Birds then forget these.
Fallout Shelter and Westworld, nearly the same game, are free and addictive. There is Bards Tale, loosely based on the old 8 bit classic $3 on Apple or Play Store. With Scumm player and Dos Box you can play Dos and Lucas Arts games. Look for abandoned games.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I've grown fond of lame games, like Backgammon Free, Crossword, and Cribbage Classic. Rikudo is something new I've been playing with. I tend to get bored with most mobile games, so I'm also interested in actual fun ones.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Some I like

Plague Inc
Alto’s Adventure
Monument Valley
Game Dev Story
Ultimate General Gettysburgh
80 Days
Reigns
Rebel Inc
Mini Metro
Out There
Organ Trail: Director’s Cut
Card Crawl

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
Swordigo is the best mobile game I've found.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I've been doing Elder scrolls Blades. So far it's pretty good. Easy to play in small doses. It's still in beta so I'm not sure you can get it.

BIV

I've been doing Elder scrolls Blades. So far it's pretty good. Easy to play in small doses. It's still in beta so I'm not sure you can get it.
I hear they have that time delay crap in it.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Like an MMO it takes time to forge a sword or armor and things like that. To open chests you get it takes time depending on what kind of chest it is. You can expedite it by paying but fuck that. I'll wait. It's not crazy ammounts of time either. 10 minutes or an hour so far from what I've seen for chests. 10 or 15 min to forge something or build a house.

Pickle

Like an MMO it takes time to forge a sword or armor and things like that. To open chests you get it takes time depending on what kind of chest it is. You can expedite it by paying but fuck that. I'll wait. It's not crazy ammounts of time either. 10 minutes or an hour so far from what I've seen for chests. 10 or 15 min to forge something or build a house.
Got in during early access and it blows. Absolutely riddled with timers and BS gimmicks.

Bethesda should probably quit development altogether and outsource it to others like ID Software.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Got in during early access and it blows. Absolutely riddled with timers and BS gimmicks.

Bethesda should probably quit development altogether and outsource it to others like ID Software.
I'm not hating it. I play it very randomly so it isn't an issue for me

BIV

It's free, I'll give it a shot. Apparently they have a few updates that improves things...a little.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It's free, I'll give it a shot. Apparently they have a few updates that improves things...a little.

Things are sharper since the update. controls are definitely improved

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
All the .io games are fun time wasters that you don’t have to pay any money for. I throw them a couple bucks to remove the ads, but that’s it. My current favorite is Aquapark.io, where you race down a water slide pushing people off the slide to win the race.

Pigdango

Donator
Oh, and Mr. Bullet is insanely fun.

Pigdango

Donator
@BIV thought I would bump this and tell you I have found a very fun new game you might like: Jaws.io.

BIV

@BIV thought I would bump this and tell you I have found a very fun new game you might like: Jaws.io.
I can never tell if you are setting me up for a joke, lol

Pigdango

Donator
I can never tell if you are setting me up for a joke, lol
No it’s legit fun as hell. You are jaws and you have a minute to eat as many people and boats as you can.

Pigdango

Donator
That sounds like fun.
It plays a variation of the Jaws theme, but the best part are the screams and the chomping noise he makes when he eats people.

Bobobie

How is Clash of Clans? That game Liam Neeson was pitching a few years ago.