Any other R&F fans expecting too?

BigRavenPAUL

Feb 19, 2007
Allentown, PA
Just wanted to start a thread to find how many R&F fans are expecting babies now. Seems like everyone that calls in to congratulate Dave is also expecting. My wife is due 7/2/08 so I know I'm in.
-Paul

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
I'm expecting a call from my bankruptcy and divorce lawyers. Hopefull they merge in the end and it all works out.

Slow Bollards

Bollards...sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
Apr 28, 2005
SILLY-delphia!
1/22/08 is our due date, but the doc says the kid's ready any time after x-mas.

Its our first, and I have to admit that I got a little emotional when Ronnie played "Kooks" for Dave. I never heard that song before then, but I got it on itunes immediately and played it for my wife that night. Fantastic song, I gotta listen to more Bowie.

Sincere congrats to everyone who posts in this thread.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
i was, baby came last friday
GOOD LUCK ESD

Mort

How Many Assholes We Got On This Ship, Anyhow?
Feb 15, 2006
Seattle, WA
Got one due 7/1/08. Middle name is even going to be David.

But not after that douchebag.

fiuspacey

Momus - God of Mockery
Oct 13, 2004
Lakeland, Fl
My wife and I are expecting our first child on 6-21-08. We don't find out the sex until our next Dr. appointment. If it's a boy he'll be named Grayson Alexander and if it's a girl she'll be named Isla May. (pronounced Ayla)

We're super excited. Wait, I'm super excited. My wife is super excited and nauseous most of the time, heh heh.

Congrats to all the other recent and soon-to-be parents!

tourettesguy

Certified Labia Inspector
Oct 4, 2005
Akron, OH
My wife and I are expecting our first child on 6-21-08. We don't find out the sex until our next Dr. appointment. If it's a boy he'll be named Grayson Alexander and if it's a girl she'll be named Isla May. (pronounced Ayla)

We're super excited. Wait, I'm super excited. My wife is super excited and nauseous most of the time, heh heh.

Congrats to all the other recent and soon-to-be parents!
Shirley you can't be serious. Mine's due the same day.

It's either gonna be named Pepita or Shemp.

Congrats!

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
I'd throw a (better) picture up, but the first for me is expected in April. Will do so then!

Good luck, David. East Side.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Getting 2 puppies, does that count?
Human puppies cost too much.